• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Tgonzo29

That’s pretty messed up they sat on your completed package from March till the deadline man. Good luck on the November one tho! ?

I was told i needed an updated rec letter just before the deadline after I asked multiple times if my package needs anything, then got it to them right away. Pretty blown. Don't mean to "overvent". Best of luck.

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

I was told i needed an updated rec letter just before the deadline after I asked multiple times if my package needs anything, then got it to them right away. Pretty blown. Don't mean to "overvent". Best of luck.
How old were the ones you had, was one dated over 6 months or over a year?

Tgonzo29

How old were the ones you had, was one dated over 6 months or over a year?
Pre-covid... so yes. I dealt with this last year too, and just kept getting pushed to later boards. Last year it was due to the other recruiter i had misinterpreting my MEPS waiver and not submitting my package. Before that she told me the board before that was canceled due to covid. The rec letters were never brought up. I will be making sure they all get refreshed now.

Last edited:

Dboom85

Banned
Hi pretty new Air Warriors, made an account a while ago but finally getting time to read up. My bad if I'm busting in like the Kool Aid pitcher but was hopping if someone can point me in the direction of the most recent board results? I missed this last board because of MEPS taking forever to process my records. I still haven't gone, the plan is I go to MEPS on August 20th and submit my app the following Monday. From what I've read it seems like MEPS is a reoccurring problem for everyone.

Applying: SNA
ASTB: 58 8/8/6
Application GPA: 3.81
Major: Mechanical Engineering

CaptMorgan

My bad if I'm busting in like the Kool Aid pitcher

May board results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...pzy4XZnM0ydim8c5LMJqKArTZKQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

Jan board results:

exNavyOffRec

Hi pretty new Air Warriors, made an account a while ago but finally getting time to read up. My bad if I'm busting in like the Kool Aid pitcher but was hopping if someone can point me in the direction of the most recent board results? I missed this last board because of MEPS taking forever to process my records. I still haven't gone, the plan is I go to MEPS on August 20th and submit my app the following Monday. From what I've read it seems like MEPS is a reoccurring problem for everyone.

Applying: SNA
ASTB: 58 8/8/6
Application GPA: 3.81
Major: Mechanical Engineering
you can go to MEPS on a Friday and you can submit your application to the OR on Monday, but the OR cannot submit your application to NRC until the results of the MEPS exam are sent to NRC and a PQ letter is issued.

luckynumbr27

Might I say, and this is definitely not a diss, it is EERILY quiet in here for the board only being a week away lol. It might just be that the May board was exceptionally loud by comparison seeing as they were well over 100 pages at this point in their wait, but I’m over here shyteing full on bricks and it seems like the rest of y’all are as cool as cucumbers ?