• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

savage510

That was the most tedious, nerve wracking 2 minutes of my life when I first opened that at board link and started going line by line looking for my name. Lucky I was one of the first 50 names so I didn’t have to look hard. I feel for whoever had the last name on that list ?
Last name on the list reporting in. I was definitely getting stressed near the end lol.

Tgonzo29

lets hope so! I noticed my last name is coupled with another person's last time with zero spacing in between. Coincidence or typo? keeping me guessing.

Tgonzo29

hope for the best but plan for the worst. Maybe you are like me and didn't make the list. Hopefully we still are seen. Otherwise prepare for a little longer wait until NOV 1.

Trying. Just frustrated because all my stuff was submitted in march. I missed the may board, and now i'm on edge not seeing my name on the list for this board. I only have another year and a half of eligibility.

BDavis11

Contributor
Trying. Just frustrated because all my stuff was submitted in march. I missed the may board, and now i'm on edge not seeing my name on the list for this board. I only have another year and a half of eligibility.
I feel you! I missed about 3 boards now waiting on things that were out of my control. When you are AD it isn't as much of a rush for people to get things done for you. Medical took almost 5 months to give me my results for my application. And my chain of command wasn't in a quick rush to route my stuff up the chain in time either. So I wasn't able to submit until the last day. I was ready at the beginning of the month. So its a good potential i got pushed to NOV. I am also nearing the end of my eligibility as I just turned 30 the day of submission.

KnownForIt

Confirmed that I am not going to be in this board since the office submitted my stuff on the date of the deadline. November board for me. Good Luck all
That's frustrating but atleast you're not anticipating these results. Best of luck in November!

luckynumbr27

Confirmed that I am not going to be in this board since the office submitted my stuff on the date of the deadline. November board for me. Good Luck all
That’s pretty messed up they sat on your completed package from March till the deadline man. Good luck on the November one tho! ?