• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

CaptMorgan

That was the most tedious, nerve wracking 2 minutes of my life when I first opened that at board link and started going line by line looking for my name. Lucky I was one of the first 50 names so I didn’t have to look hard. I feel for whoever had the last name on that list ?
I was the same way, I'm not sure when the results come out to either scroll line by line or control-f my name. Which one will hurt less?

Tgonzo29

I don't see my name on the Excel "at board list", but my recruiter said my stuff was submitted and theres no chance of me missing this board..... confused. my stuff was submitted in march.

Last edited:

luckynumbr27

I don't see my name on the Excel "at board list", but my recruiter said my stuff was submitted and theres no chance of me missing this board..... confused.
Seems like a number of the May boys that weren’t on the at list still got pro rec y’s so it definitely happens!

Busey96

I don't see my name on the Excel "at board list", but my recruiter said my stuff was submitted and theres no chance of me missing this board..... confused. my stuff was submitted in march.
Are you looking at the google sheets document that someone on here made? Or the actual excel sheet on page 28?

KnownForIt

That was the most tedious, nerve wracking 2 minutes of my life when I first opened that at board link and started going line by line looking for my name. Lucky I was one of the first 50 names so I didn’t have to look hard. I feel for whoever had the last name on that list ?
I was extra concerned since I submitted the last week. Thankfully I was in the first 10 on the list!

BDavis11

Contributor
hope for the best but plan for the worst. Maybe you are like me and didn't make the list. Hopefully we still are seen. Otherwise prepare for a little longer wait until NOV 1.