• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WHY BOTH MY OAR TESTS HAD NO FORMULA BAR IN MATH SECTION!!!!??

WB16

We are def not alternate accounts. We are just supporting a women who is asking simple questions and you guys are harassing her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If only there was someone out there that is paid to answer simple questions..

Last edited:

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We are def not alternate accounts. We are just supporting a woman who is asking simple questions and you guys are harassing her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow this thread has spun out of control....
leave-britney-alone-meme-generator-leave-halstead-alone-d2765f.jpg

Anyone know the BOLDFACE for Out of Control Thread?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We are def not alternate accounts. We are just supporting a woman who is asking simple questions and you guys are harassing her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It wasn't a simple question. A simple question would have been prefered, something like: "Hey guys I thought there was supposed to be a formula bar on the ASTB. Didn't have one on my exam. Anyone experience the same? Do I have options if I had a defective exam?" But what we got was whining and entitlement.

Last edited: