• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WHY BOTH MY OAR TESTS HAD NO FORMULA BAR IN MATH SECTION!!!!??

everybody%2Bstop%2Bcommenting!.jpg

Deputydogf18 and yuppppp were probably both created by Halstead in order to give herself more moral support on this thread. They both joined on Friday, have only posted in this thread, and are the only ones to back up her arrogant and discourteous attitude. If Halstead does ever receive a commission, god have mercy on her sailors souls.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
image.jpg Halstead,
My comment in regards to "34D" was in no way demeaning to you as a possible recruit or a woman. It was merely a poke at one of your previous posts in another thread (see picture.)
Mods, feel free to delete the offending post, I don't have the juice. I care more about the integrity of this site than proving a point.
Pickle

Sundevil106150

View attachment 14067 Halstead,
My comment in regards to "34D" was in no way demeaning to you as a possible recruit or a woman. It was merely a poke at one of your previous posts in another thread (see picture.)
Mods, feel free to delete the offending post, I don't have the juice. I care more about the integrity of this site than proving a point.
Pickle
brings a tear to my eye pickle :rolleyes:

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
I'm just replying because I want notifications on this thread, it's hilarious.

If this was meant to imply that other people didn't get any questions correct, then I don't really understand it. The vast majority of people you're talking to are already in the Navy, so clearly they passed the ASTB.

...yeah, that would be called "throwing credentials." Also, since you criticized someone else on it earlier on, people don't generally spell out the words for numerals over 20, but if you're going to do it, forty-four is hyphenated. But more to the point, he served 44 years in the Navy, not you. Is it something to be proud of? Absolutely, but every time you mention it as if it entitles you to something, it sounds like you're trying to ride his coattails.

Yup, clearly you are the winner of this thread. Here's your prize:

images

You can display it proudly on your resume, right next to "My grandfather was a Rear Admiral."
In all seriousness, get some thicker skin. You're going to get ripped to shreds at OCS if you respond to everyone with as much aggression as you have here.

And to answer your original question:

I don't know.
But if you're planning on taking it a third time, I'd start committing some fundamental equations to memory just in case. I'd even consider trying a different testing facility in case the one you've been going to is just AFU and not displaying the formula bar. Whatever the case, hit the math books hard, because I doubt they're going to take "no formula bar" as an excuse, even if it is a valid one.
This response is going to be framed and hung up in my office

yuppppp

Deputydogf18 and yuppppp were probably both created by Halstead in order to give herself more moral support on this thread. They both joined on Friday, have only posted in this thread, and are the only ones to back up her arrogant and discourteous attitude. If Halstead does ever receive a commission, god have mercy on her sailors souls.
We are def not alternate accounts. We are just supporting a woman who is asking simple questions and you guys are harassing her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: