• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Does your male elderly care unit ever get to wear the Speedy and drive the Bullitt, or are you counting on his love and affection to carry him through your angry, drooling, arthritic years?
I don’t think @ChuckMK23 knows how to operate a manual transmission...and even if he does, the stock clutch in my Bullitt is very heavy and ornery. So...I’m thinking he’d probably fuck it up. So...no...he doesn’t drive the Bullitt. ☠

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I’m disappointed, I saw something about the manipulation of the regulator screw and was hoping for a different story.
Yeah...well...I heard shit like that is over in the Starbucks/Dunkin’/Hooters thread.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Does your male elderly care unit ever get to wear the Speedy and drive the Bullet, or are you counting on his love and affection to carry him through your angry, drooling, arthritic years?
I don’t think @ChuckMK23 knows how to operate a manual transmission...and even if he does, the stock clutch in my Bullitt is very heavy and ornery. So...I’m thinking he’d probably fuck it up. So...no...he doesn’t drive the Bullitt. ☠
I think he was talking about your son, not your bromance.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I think he was talking about your son, not your bromance.
Oh...I see...no, our youngest (Max) neither drives the Bullitt nor wears the Speedy...he doesn’t even get to fly rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Speedy Tuesday...and fair weather cruising (until the tires fall off) continues in my ’01 Mustang Bullitt GT...

B59CF03F-8EF1-4382-8F8A-E5CC2EAC8697.jpeg

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
It’s still Speedy Tuesday...with a band change to the Raine Inc. protective band...and fair weather cruising (until the wheels fall off) at the local skatepark on my ’18 G&S Proline Side Cut reissue...good times...

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Almost time for Church today at 1100...as indicated by the 23j Elgin Veritas 376 railroad machine circa 1915 (top) and the 23j Elgin B. W. Raymond 494 railroad machine circa 1933 (bottom)...good thing Church is only a few hundred yards away and the distance is easily sprintable in Bean Boots...