• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where do you do AWs?

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Say what?

There was a "bad gouge" button?

That IS hilarious...AND awesome!

:cool:
Yeah, there was also a "dumb" button, which on occasion, caused a great gnashing of teeth. It became a bit contentious, when a newbie would pop it on a post by a winged member, who had answered a question with an opinion that the poster didn't like, or didn't want to hear. For a long time it was very seldom used, but in the last few months before the upgrade that eliminated them, their use spiked a bit for whatever reason. I don't miss the negative ones, in that they did occasionally cause heartburn, but I do miss "agree" and "like"!;)
BzB

Last edited:

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Still doing AWs from DD.

Today, the DD management gave me their old "DD Free Wi-Fi" static cling window sticker (see pic below) since they are replacing them.

I experienced joy since I collect all sorts of DD paraphernalia...much to the wife unit's dismay!

:D

Last edited:

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
By way of some sick Pavlovian conditioning, opening AirWarriors on my right monitor generally leads to NATOPS popping up on my left monitor. Incidentally, my nap time is trending upward.

fZ81U17l.jpg

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
Yeah let's see if I remember them all. Like, dislike, agree, disagree, funny, dumb, and bad gouge. Bad gouge made sense, because if someone saw a post, but didn't see the reply saying "No, you're way off and you're an idiot," they might take it as fact, but seeing "Bad gouge x 7" right on the post (where we see "likes" now) made it more obvious. But I can see why they're gone, convos devolving into battles of negative rep and whatnot.

Making the choice between "Like," "Agree" and "Funny" sometimes led to extended mental stalemates (not unlike so many instances of slack-jawed, blank-stare drooling in the Costco cereal aisle).

ounym.gif

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
Just at my apartment.

And for anyone at OTCN reading, "Fourth deck King Hall classroom" is not the right answer.

ssnspoon

Get a brace!
pilot
Just at my apartment.

And for anyone at OTCN reading, "Fourth deck King Hall classroom" is not the right answer.

"In Bancroft" has a higher degree of difficulty...well, higher risk at least, and that sir is a turn on. Just saying'. Is there a statute of limitation for MIDN infractions like that?

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
You and your constant access to DD is driving me crazy! As a pregnant woman who is currently craving foods unavailable in California (DD, FoxonPark, etc) posts like this are salt in the wound. :(

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
You and your constant access to DD is driving me crazy! As a pregnant woman who is currently craving foods unavailable in California (DD, FoxonPark, etc) posts like this are salt in the wound. :(
DOH!

My bad, PenguinGal!

:oops: