• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where do you do AWs?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Continuing to do AWs at Dunkin' Donuts...see pic below.

Where do you do AWs?

Do you people do AWs at strip clubs or something?

That would be pretty cool.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Continuing to do AWs at Dunkin' Donuts...see pic below.

Where do you do AWs?

Do you people do AWs at strip clubs or something?

That would be pretty cool.

Is that your reserved seat at Dunkin while on reserve for Delta? Rough life. :)

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Is that your reserved seat at Dunkin while on reserve for Delta? Rough life. :)
Affirm. You got it EXACTLY right. I drop the teen units off at high school and then I head straight to Dunkin'...sitting in the same seat* each time...while either on short call or long call (short call today) at Delta. I've been lucking out lately and haven't been called in...so I just sit at Dunkin', do AWs and put myself into orbit with all the Dunkin' coffee I can get my mitts on. Sometimes the wife unit will meet me at Dunkin' which is cool.

*Note: Nobody sits in my seat at Dunkin' because they know I'll deploy the whole can of "SERE School smack-down" if need be. Yeppers.

:D

Last edited:

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I am jealous. Only 6 more days til I join the ranks.

Do you randomly yell out your War Criminal number also while hopped up on Dunkin Donuts caffeine?!?

I AW from my iPhone 5. Preferably with either coffee or a tasty beverage.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I am jealous. Only 6 more days til I join the ranks.

Do you randomly yell out your War Criminal number also while hopped up on Dunkin Donuts caffeine?!?

I AW from my iPhone 5. Preferably with either coffee or a tasty beverage.
Only 6 more days until your start date at 'Murican? Man, that was fast...they shoe horned you right in there...good on ya!

I don't randomly yell out my War Criminal number at Dunkin' while hopped up on caffeine but I may try it for kicks. The Dunkin' owner (he owns about 40 local Dunkin' Donuts) is a former USMC Artillery Officer so he may get a laugh out of that...or he may send me away since it would probably upset the other customers...and then I'd lose my Dunkin' seat and life would suck...so I think I'll keep my pie hole shut.

Last edited:

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Luck of the draw. Or winning the lotto. Six more days unemployed. I had a friend get contacted last month by Delta for an interview in, gasp, august!!! Another friend hired by United back in Nov 13, still treading water in the pool awaiting a class date. So... Definitely NOT complaining. Life is good. Not as good as getting paid to sit at Dunkin good, but pretty darn close!

AW post made from Brio's Tuscan Grille.

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
This thread makes me miss Dunkin Donuts in general and Dunkin Donuts coffee in particular. :(

I am currently AWing from my couch while waiting to pull back a set of orders because DTS is all screwed up. So much for training with the Battalion...

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Damn, I just realized there's no Dunkin' in Corpus. Plus no Panera. Never thought I'd miss Pensacola.

I usually AW from my bed, but nobody wants to see a selfie of that. Tonight, though, I'll be doing it from the couch while I watch Rangers-Flyers Game 7.