• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What Year Was This Site Created?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
@sevenhelmet thivuht you’d appreciate this. Stolen from FB.

'Twas the night before Christmas
I knew I was hosed
When I got to security
KCM had just closed
I moved to the main line
And took off my shoes
The passengers behind me
Had drank too much booze
They yelled at the TSA
Obscenities flying
In front of me someone's
Baby was crying
I got to the crew lounge
The Field Standbys were snoring
While out on the flight line
The airplanes were soaring
On Guppy! On Minnow!
On Sparky! On Whale!
Carrying passengers
Cargo and mail
To their homes and their families
To their moms and their dads
While the Long Call commuters
Went to their crash pads
So sit back, relax
Pull your lap belt strap tight
Merry Christmas to all,
And to all a good flight!
Merry Christmas!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
IDK when or how it transitioned over. Started primarily as way for family and friends to see what I was up to. Along with Steve while he was going through flight training. There were a couple other gouge pages out there. I guess one day I decided to add the forum software. Think I had some basic bulletin board software. Then Snitz forums software, freeware. Then went on to vbulletin and finally Xenforo. Crazy road.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
IDK when or how it transitioned over. Started primarily as way for family and friends to see what I was up to. Along with Steve while he was going through flight training. There were a couple other gouge pages out there. I guess one day I decided to add the forum software. Think I had some basic bulletin board software. Then Snitz forums software, freeware. Then went on to vbulletin and finally Xenforo. Crazy road.
And here we all are, for better, or for worse, all doing our own version of the Naval Aviation thing. I hope we’ve all had a net positive influence. Thanks, John, Steve, and the supporting cast of characters that have made this community worth coming back to, after all these years. ?