• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What Year Was This Site Created?

HuggyU2

None
Webmaster and Gatordev joined in 2000... and my guess is they were here at the beginning.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I honestly don't remember. Steve made the first iteration, and I think that was '99. I think he was a little behind me and a December '98 grad, so the timing would make sense, but I may be remembering incorrectly. Webmaster took it over and added me in after I got to Pensacola in early 2000.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Those of us oldsters will remember when it originally was just a blog. Then one day I visited and went “hey, now it’s a forum!”

Edit: First hit on the Wayback Machine is October 1999, but it’s just a “you don’t have Flash” error. First main page hit is November of 1999.

Last edited:

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Those of us oldsters will remember when it originally was just a blog. Then one day I visited and went “hey, now it’s a forum!”

Edit: First hit on the Wayback Machine is October 1999, but it’s just a “you don’t have Flash” error. First main page hit is November of 1999.

The visitor counter on the side bar says XXX "Visitors since April 10, 1999.

That's back in the day of Geocities and and Angelfire.