• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Top Gun 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

phrogpilot73

My bet is that his back got messed up during his ejection, and they let him move to helos vice flying a desk. The inspiration for this idea came from the producers browsing Air Warriors, and found the inspiring story of FlatHatter... :D

B

Blutonski816

Tom Cruise will use his scientology powers to know nodody wants another Topgun movie... and if he doesn't, the Navy will look at the script and say "Weren't we here just five minutes ago?" and tell 'em to go to the "Speed & Angels" guys and let 'em try to weasel some leftover footage out of them.

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
Hey Dark Knight was a good sequal. Now a good sequal after 20 years...I doubt it

Well yeah that's more what I meant. Kinda like the latest Indy. They went from real life acting to pretty much all CGI. It took a lot out of the movie. They'd probably do the same with another Top Gun and it would take a lot out of the movie too.

Immy

Lol I couldn't believe it when I saw it...I doubt he'll sign on.

Would be a dumb movie IMO, even if it is Top Gun. I'd still go see it. :D

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
You guys are [highlight]DANGEROUS[/highlight]!:) I'd wait for it to come out on DVD then rent it.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
My bet is that it will probably be made to go straight to DVD, sans the Scientologist moonbat. There will be no Bruckheimer or Simpson, and it will probably star Eric Roberts as Maverick and Nick Nolte as Iceman. Maybe Cybill Sheppard could reprise the role of Charlie.

Status
Not open for further replies.