• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tipsy Gypsy Leather Patches

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You mean they got cheaper looking between, say, '03-'05? That's crazy; I thought they were scraping the bottom of the barrel already.

KSUFLY

pilot
If I don't get a nice one as a gift some where along the way, then I'll definately buy one once I get winged. I think there was a thread on here a few weeks ago about good places to buy one. I've worn my issued one a couple times and I just feel like I bought it at Wal-Mart. I'm sure for the money the Navy is putting forth for jackets, they could get nice ones from a different vendor. But who am I to say? I'm just a lonely butter bar!!!

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Considering they can't even get flight suits right now, I'd take what you can upgrade at a later date, if you so desire.

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
Nice, though myself and some other people I know are still waiting on orders from 2 years ago.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Just out of curiosity... what makes those patches so much better than any of the other leather patches that are available over the net? Seriously, why is it worth waiting 2 years????? just to get a patch?

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
www.flightjacket.com had 50 hand-painted embossed leather patches to me in three weeks on the boat. They were a huge hit.
After repeated attempts to contact Gypsy with no reply, I went with them.

poc is Shaul Dover.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Nice, though myself and some other people I know are still waiting on orders from 2 years ago.

2 YEARS?!? What are they made of? Human flesh from farm raised midgets?

You won't even be in the same unit you were in when you ordered!

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
Wow. Wish I'd read the rest of this thread before I sent off the email. Guess I haven't lost anything, though.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just out of curiosity... what makes those patches so much better than any of the other leather patches that are available over the net? Seriously, why is it worth waiting 2 years????? just to get a patch?

2 Years!!! YGTBSM!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Pags

N/A
pilot
www.flightjacket.com had 50 hand-painted embossed leather patches to me in three weeks on the boat. They were a huge hit.
After repeated attempts to contact Gypsy with no reply, I went with them.

poc is Shaul Dover.

My squadron did an order with them. Got our patches in a couple of weeks and they look great.

Attachments

• P1010071-blk.JPG
    P1010071-blk.JPG
    659.2 KB · Views: 273