• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

THIS is what I REALLY fly! (That's an E-6B, not EA-6B!)

sbeaTm08

Wake up, put a good dip in, crack a cold one
pilot
web_030322-F-9528H-016.jpg

. (RELEASED)

I hate that stupid little death clown, an injustice to the Q-2 legacy.

gotta_fly

pilot
We were discussing that jet the other day, we figured as a cost-savings measure that would be our new currency bird, especially considering that everyone thinks that's what we fly anyway.

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
Yeah, no shit. I am still confused why they think it's a good idea to put it on a stick in front of the base? Does the Air Force think that's what we fly? It wouldn't surprise me.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
So, I found this appropriate. There was a flying drumstick in our hangar today, so I decided to snap a few photos.

Anyone have any time in her? Apparently she's going on a stick outside Tinker.
View attachment 10128
I do. A full 1.8 on 28 May 2008. It was my third Prowler flight, first time I went solo in the back seat. She was a VAQ-129 bird at the time.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Yeah, no shit. I am still confused why they think it's a good idea to put it on a stick in front of the base? Does the Air Force think that's what we fly? It wouldn't surprise me.

Back in the day there were a whole lot of Prowlers that went through Tinker on the way to the east coast. They had a great turn plus Tinker-burgers as the flight kitchen but admittedly it was never the stop that Offut is. Maybe that's a factor?

sbeaTm08

Wake up, put a good dip in, crack a cold one
pilot
I hate that stupid little death clown, an injustice to the Q-2 legacy.
Many moons ago. It was the bunny, then the panther, now this thing....though Q-2 just had an anniversary and most of the planes if not all had the bunny on them.