• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great Pirates off the Somali Coast thread

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
"Face it, if crime did not pay, there would be very few criminals." -Laughton Lewis Burdock

FlyinRock

Herc
Then they'll go on to something like kidnapping, or drugs, or ??? Its an ongoing problem and I am of the school that if you catch a criminal in the act of a felony, one shot to the head will cure it for that one.
PC aside, and I put it WAY ASIDE, Patting criminals on the ass and asking them not to do it again is akin to telling people not to pick up money off the street. Ain't gonna happen.
Somali pirates or anyplace else for that matter, DRT when able. Enuff of the bullshit touchy feely. Touch them with a .308 and see if that takes care of it?
Semper Fi
Rocky

BigRed389

None
Herc
Then they'll go on to something like kidnapping, or drugs, or ??? Its an ongoing problem and I am of the school that if you catch a criminal in the act of a felony, one shot to the head will cure it for that one.
PC aside, and I put it WAY ASIDE, Patting criminals on the ass and asking them not to do it again is akin to telling people not to pick up money off the street. Ain't gonna happen.Somali pirates or anyplace else for that matter, DRT when able. Enuff of the bullshit touchy feely. Touch them with a .308 and see if that takes care of it?
Semper Fi
Rocky

Which is literally what we do.

We pick up pirate skiffs with LADDERS, RPGs, AND AKs...and we either confiscate the gear or toss it overboard, read them a spiel in Somali that they're bad and they're an embarassment to their families, make sure their skiff is going to get them back to land, and send them on their way.

I'm also pretty sure other Somali outfits are running a racket...some companies operating in that area (no shit off the coast of Somalia) are hiring "Somali security detachments" to protect them. What's to say the guy guarding the boat wasn't a pirate a year ago?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
This is a slap in the face. Reading that article infuriates me. We need to hang them all...if you are found in a skiff with an RPG, AKs, and 5 other skinny fuck sticks rocking rolexes, you deserve to be hanged at sea. End of discussion.

Bevo16

pilot
This is a slap in the face. Reading that article infuriates me. We need to hang them all...if you are found in a skiff with an RPG, AKs, and 5 other skinny fuck sticks rocking rolexes, you deserve to be hanged at sea. End of discussion.

Why waste the time hanging them? Kill them on the spot and let them drift.

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
Manatee in Somalia?

The end of the article details how a 22 year old divorcee has made $75,000 in a little over a month after joining the exchange. Her contribution: an RPG received through alimony from her husband! Sounds like MasterBates

Lawman

None
Looks like a perfectly good Yardarm to me. Its not like these skinny bastards weigh that much.

destroyer_arp_500pix.jpg

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
How difficult can it be:
Black hulled ship = target
Gray hulled ship = lots of armed men

Like Birdog said, it ain't rocket science....