• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great Flight Jacket Thread (wearing/buying Leather, NOMEX, WEP jackets/patches)

robav8r

None
Contributor
Well, hot dang!

I'll tell ya, though...I don't drink...I'm a recovering alcoholic (I'm in the Delta HIMS program)...I just achieved 8 years of sobriety 2 days ago. So how about a case of A&W Root Beer? Is that cool? :cool:
Hell, we can go to Rubio's fish tacos, Five Guys, or maybe Clayton's in Coronado. Your choice - but I want one of your hotel pens ;-)

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Hell, we can go to Rubio's fish tacos, Five Guys, or maybe Clayton's in Coronado. Your choice - but I want one of your hotel pens ;-)
Sounds good...also, I'm cool with the 'World Famous I Bar' at NASNI even though I don't drink. I'd like to see if I can actually go in there and NOT TOUCH ANY OF THE AIRCRAFT MODELS suspended from the ceiling...unlike the time(s) I'd go in there (I lived in the NASNI Q) and the nutty Jarhead Harrier drivers from Yuma would trick me into touching the aircraft models...and make me spend my money.

In addition, I can probably set you up with wheel barrow loads of hotel pens.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
@mad dog - next time you're in CLE let me know - I'm over at the FBO - Atlantic. And yeah - a little colder here - below zero from tonight into Monday...

Oh - and do you know another MD driver at Delta - Greg Malinak? Was my OPSO at VFA-15. Ran into him on the ramp when I was a DL ramper a few years ago.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
@mad dog - next time you're in CLE let me know - I'm over at the FBO - Atlantic. And yeah - a little colder here - below zero from tonight into Monday...

Oh - and do you know another MD driver at Delta - Greg Malinak? Was my OPSO at VFA-15. Ran into him on the ramp when I was a DL ramper a few years ago.
Royer!

I'll look you up if we get up there...but I haven't been there in ages...probably because Cleveland is "Unitedental" territory.

I don't know Greg Malinak. Is he CVG based? We've only got about 120 MD drivers here in CVG...smallest pilot base in the Delta system.

robav8r

None
Contributor
G-1 chores (cold weather, popped collar) video test...

Note: This is video #2 of the "mad dog G-1 action series".

http://vid298.photobucket.com/albums/mm280/Cochese_bucket/Mobile Uploads/trim.196D7F0F-D7F6-4E3E-B663-B663C40C252C.mp4
Mad Dog - perhaps it's time that we, as a collective AW community, consider marketing a "Mad Dog" action hero !!! Imagine the revenue generation for John and the ready room here. I will sign up for an initial investment of $5.00 right now :)

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Mad Dog - perhaps it's time that we, as a collective AW community, consider marketing a "Mad Dog" action hero !!! Imagine the revenue generation for John and the ready room here. I will sign up for an initial investment of $5.00 right now :)
Heck, I'm willing to give it the old college try. :D

G-1 chores (electric snowblower borrowed from my mother-in-law) video test...

Note 1: This is video #3 of the "mad dog G-1 action series".

Note 2: The G-1 performed flawlessly as usual, however, the borrowed electric snowblower did not perform well:
  • The snow chute exhaust adjustment linkage fell apart (not shown in video).
  • Maneuvering around the electric cord proved to be cumbersome (shown in video).
http://vid298.photobucket.com/albums/mm280/Cochese_bucket/Mobile Uploads/trim.D53C9AA5-9E61-4CBB-A55A-FC4DFE0D232E.mp4

Last edited:

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Hilarious... At least the shovel didn't get caught on the concrete and bust ya in the jewels... That has to happen at least once a snowfall.
Dude...I hear you...almost got jammed in the nut bag with the borrowed electric snowblower! :eek: