• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great Flight Jacket Thread (wearing/buying Leather, NOMEX, WEP jackets/patches)

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Man, that Gibson & Barnes site is pretty cool...they've got a spiffy built-in name tag maker that doesn't have a "don't even think about wearing that at the air show" filter! Nice!

:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 59

robav8r

None
Contributor
Semi thread jack, but we're having a "Flight Suit Formal" in a couple of months. These events are ALWAYS fun to see who wears what, especially the ladies. Hoping for the ever-popular, flight suit turned cocktail dress or mini skirt with matching bolero jacket :)

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Semi thread jack, but we're having a "Flight Suit Formal" in a couple of months. These events are ALWAYS fun to see who wears what, especially the ladies. Hoping for the ever-popular, flight suit turned cocktail dress or mini skirt with matching bolero jacket :)
You MUST get pics (and post them at AWs).

I have heard of these "Flight Suit Formals" but have never attended one.

Sounds like a spiffy time.

:cool:

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
MD - you crack me up !!!! Let me know the next time you make it to Sandy Eggo, I'm buying you a barley pop !!!
Royer!

I did have a 30 hour layover in San Diego a few years ago...but those of us that are CVG based MD-88/90 dudes don't seem to get out there anymore...the MSP based MD-88/90 dudes are hogging that action...BUT I'll give a shout if headed that way since I sometimes fly MSP trips when they're short.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
And I have the second round.
Royer, royer!

For testing purposes...to see if an individual can play sports wearing a G-1...I shot a video today with my new iPhone 6+ wearing my AOCS issued G-1 playing basketball at the gym with our youngest teenager. I tried to upload (download?) it here but no joy...the upload (download?) process kept timing out. Then I shortened the video...but the upload (download?) process still kept timing out.

Last edited:

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You'll need to upload it to either youtube or another video sharing site, then you just post the link.