• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great Flight Jacket Thread (wearing/buying Leather, NOMEX, WEP jackets/patches)

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Me on the left and The Chief (John) on the right. We'd just finished lunch at the Flaming Pit in Germantown. That's John's Healey.
@brownshoe...that's pretty cool that ya'll have AW get togethers. ChuckMK23 and myself have recently gotten together for coffee/breakfast/rotorhead/Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch talk a few times over the last few weeks...turns out we only live about 1-2 miles from each other.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Steve, I was hoping to meet up with you last month but I messed up my knee at work and got bumped from the trip to Md, maybe next time. I still owe HeyJoe lunch, had to cancel lunch with him last year. :(

brownshoe

Contributor
Steve, I was hoping to meet up with you last month but I messed up my knee at work and got bumped from the trip to Md, maybe next time. I still owe HeyJoe lunch, had to cancel lunch with him last year. :(
Just let me know when you'll be in the neighborhood, I'll make myself available. The Chief is close by so I'm sure he'll join us as well. HeyJoe ain't that far away either, he likes a place called Ledo's. Good simple grub (buckle down for some great pizza) and the beer is great also.;) (Oh yeah.. and no arguments, Chief, I'm buyin'.)

Last edited:

brownshoe

Contributor
@brownshoe...that's pretty cool that ya'll have AW get togethers. ChuckMK23 and myself have recently gotten together for coffee/breakfast/rotorhead/Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch talk a few times over the last few weeks...turns out we only live about 1-2 miles from each other.
Yep, nice to get together with the guys. Too bad you're not in the area.:(