• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot

DF-ST-90-05759

Two Soviet MiG-29 aircraft en route to an air show in British Columbia are intercepted by F-15 Eagle aircraft of the 21st Tactical Fighter Wing.
Photographer's Name: Kevin L. BishopLocation: unknown
Date Shot: 8/1/1989Date Posted: unknownVIRIN: DF-ST-90-05759

http://www.defenseimagery.mil/index.html

Awesome picture. I wonder how high they were in this pic......from the coloring it looks like either well above 40k or late/early in the day.

danpass

just FYI that all these pics were taken at NAS Pensacola, Nov 8, 2011.

So if you were flying that morning before the BA practice (or you are a BA reading the forum) I may have a photo of you (I take pics of EVERYTHING lol). Just PM me with your plane/number and I'll check the files and send you a copy if I have it.

Thanks for your service.

Now, PSA done, I want to see more cockpit pics :) (e.g.: like this of me, right seat, screenshot from the GoPro. Of course you'll be in better shape and have all the HSLD gear on.)

p730626145-3.jpg

danpass

Duh, not pressurized... :D
Every now and then I'll strike up a random conversation at the bookstore based on what someone may be reading. Invariably this has lead to meeting former .mil pilots.

One of the joke comments one time was how helo pilots like to stay low; "afraid of nosebleeds or sumtin" was the humor line.

That joke has stuck with me lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.