• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Now that is an obscure reference :)

Only obscure to these kids today with their Pokemons and Justin Beavers.

Some of us still remember Alanis Morissette like this:

tumblr_lpi0wfi6LI1qbvx0xo1_500.gif

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
^Bitchin' paint scheme! (And I used to think those guys up in Canadia were only good for odd sketch comedy, mediocre hockey teams, and green slime.)

They do a new paint job on their demo bird every year. "Paco" was doing a hell of a job all weekend. He took off from Toronto, flew his demo there then hooked up with a CC-130 tanker and refueled on the way to Cleveland. They made a simulated refueling pass then he flew his entire demo for Cleveland. Hooked back up with the tanker and flew back to Toronto. He only made a full stop in Cleveland on Monday. That made some history as it had never been done before. Two demos, two different countries - same day.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Spiritrefuel.jpg

A KC-135 Stratotanker aircraft with the 22nd Air Refueling Wing refuels a B-2 Spirit aircraft with the 509th Bomb Wing over Kansas Aug. 29, 2012. (DoD photo by Airman 1st Class Maurice A. Hodges, U.S. Air Force/Released)

Lancerfillup.jpg

Fill ‘er up
A B-1B Lancer is refueled over Afghanistan during overseas contingency operations, August 4, 2012. The 22nd Expeditionary Air Refueling Squadron conducts missions out of the transit center at Manas, Kyrgyzstan, and plays an integral role in keeping air assets refueled in support of U.S. and coalition ground forces. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Clay Lancaster)

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
C5parking.jpg

Air show parking
U.S. Air Force C-5 Galaxies cargo aircraft aligned on a Westover, Mass. Air Reserve Base runway, to make room for air show aircraft this past August. The 2012 Great New England Air Show was the largest Westover has had since 1974, boasting more than 60 aircraft. (U.S. Air Force photo by SrA Kelly Galloway)

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
I visited the Westover show with my daughter, I was impressed by that line of big-assed birds on the taxiway.

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
Had one of those too with a couple of Corsairs and a B25.The sound of all those radials turning over was pretty impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.