• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board Meeting on 6 OCT

USSMaximus

Turns out I missed this board too. From what I have been hearing, the next board will be in December. It will probably be the same amount.

Sounds like having that 45 is truly a must. Just found out my kit for SWO was withdrawn even though it was accepted by the processor with a 43... Guess it's time to hit the books and retake the OAR. Anyone got a good study materials?

Can any of the Officer Recruiter on here tell me what the minimum score for SWO-IP and SWO-IW is? Looked through the Program Authorizations and didn't see anything specifically for SWO-IP/IW, just for Information Warfare and Information Professional by themselves.

exNavyOffRec

Sounds like having that 45 is truly a must. Just found out my kit for SWO was withdrawn even though it was accepted by the processor with a 43... Guess it's time to hit the books and retake the OAR. Anyone got a good study materials?

Can any of the Officer Recruiter on here tell me what the minimum score for SWO-IP and SWO-IW is? Looked through the Program Authorizations and didn't see anything specifically for SWO-IP/IW, just for Information Warfare and Information Professional by themselves.

The general rule is if the OAR isn't listed it defaults to the minimum of 35

Hmmm, 35 huh. What's good to know. I am being told that my kit was still reviewed by the SWO IP/ SWO IW board. However, I haven't seen much info on past selection rates or even a separate thread, can you shed any light on those?

bluehens15

There's a bunch of diff study books you can get at like Barnes and noble, college book stores, etc. they have lessons and practice tests to help prepare you.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor

There is a wealth of information on here for studying. It was all I used both times. Granted the second time I had more time to study.