• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 19 AUG 2019

jwarren4

So I'm wondering are the classes already filled only with people that have FINSELs in hand or are they filled with people who are "penciled in" and waiting for the FINSEL as well? I'd hate to wait until January
I was told I was suppose to leave for the Nov 24th class but have yet to get a FINSEL. Take it how you want?

Marceli

So I'm wondering are the classes already filled only with people that have FINSELs in hand or are they filled with people who are "penciled in" and waiting for the FINSEL as well? I'd hate to wait until January
The FINSEL comes in later. I think they are just trying to schedule the classes now.

exNavyOffRec

But the question is, can you disclose that information?

That is info that should not be disclosed unless it is by the recruiter, the main reason is it is the recruiters job, the other that until the FINSEL is made and sent none of those names in those classes are firm, I have seen people bounced around 3 different classes before the FINSEL was sent. It has happened hear before as well where recruiters have seen their applicants in a specific class, then the FINSEL arrived with a different date.