• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

Mel345

What is this 80%/20% pertaining too?
The final list of selectees. It's not official yet because only 80% of the people selected are on the list. Once everyone that's been selected is on the list, they'll release it. I'm not sure what they're doing with it...maybe putting people in classes.

Mel345

The final list of selectees. It's not official yet because only 80% of the people selected are on the list. Once everyone that's been selected is on the list, they'll release it. I'm not sure what they're doing with it...maybe putting people in classes.
This was all information directly from my OR and I know he's prodding extra hard for me because I'm shipping to bootcamp soon...I trust that his information is correct. Idk why theyre not done with the official list yet but they must be doing something lol

Brian1123

Lol, still despise it. Back out to sea. This time is snailing by again.

hahah yea.. especially being in Japan so I have to go to bed wondering if they'll come out while I'm sleep and then I check in the mornings. I'm waiting for that drive to the ship at 0200 in the morning after people start posting their selections! LOL.. its an exciting time! I just have beat down pt sessions so I'm prepared when I get there.. too many fleet applicants are dropping because they have been faking the PRT so do yourself justice and workout and forget about when the list comes out. You want to at least be ready so if you are on there!

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
Fair winds and following seas, shipmate! Prepare for heavy rolls as the selection list comes out!
Definitely heavy rolling in these parts with the dramamine on deck. I'm only up hovering over the keyboard in RADIO waiting for the word. Guess I'll hit the rack. The CO came over the 1MC this morning," Hey guys, I have some news for you," and I instantly woke up. He wanted to congratulate us on some drills or something...

prttyphoenix

I am currently deployed working night check, so every day I come to my work center like........is today the day, just to be disappointed it isn't. LOL.

macrose555

I was under the impression that the Quotta was met for FY 20 so all new SWOs selected would need FY 21 OCS dates?
Someone released a list somewhere back on the thread showing how many available seats there were in the remaining classes and there was a bunch left. There was hundreds of seats still available. Some of the later classes in August only had 15/100 people in them.

Nicholsq

FMF DOC
Someone released a list somewhere back on the thread showing how many available seats there were in the remaining classes and there was a bunch left. There was hundreds of seats still available. Some of the later classes in August only had 15/100 people in them.
I put that list out...but that was for OCS seats. Not SWO quotas. Sorry