• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

HSalt

My package got sent in a few weeks ago for this date.
Second time applying, 55 OAR, 3.7 GPA, 23
Those scores are definitely in the range of those accepted at previous boards. Has your OR given you any pointers for this board?

Siej

Package Submitted For this Board:
AD: MM1/E-6 8.5 years
OAR:40
Applying for: SWO
Undergrad: BBA GPA 3.5
Grad: MBA 3.8
EVAL: EP MP P EP
Interview: 06 SWO 04 SWO 05 SWO 05 Supply= All Tens
LOR: O4 SWO 06 CO

Acsantosus

You have a pretty good shot. I had pretty much the exact same thing minus the MBA but I had a 3.9 with a B.S. and I was Selected on the November board. Good luck!

Acsantosus

Also take a look at the NOV board spreadsheet to see how you stack with those selected.

jsd2

Those scores are definitely in the range of those accepted at previous boards. Has your OR given you any pointers for this board?
He's been a bit distant throughout the process, but I think it had to do nearly entirely with my motivational statement. I hadn't read any examples prior to writing my first one, which I clearly should have done, since mine was definitely written in a style that differed from what has proven to work for others. But got that sucker done and it's looking much more like what the Board is looking for. Other than that, my OR has been quiet.

HSalt

He's been a bit distant throughout the process, but I think it had to do nearly entirely with my motivational statement. I hadn't read any examples prior to writing my first one, which I clearly should have done, since mine was definitely written in a style that differed from what has proven to work for others. But got that sucker done and it's looking much more like what the Board is looking for. Other than that, my OR has been quiet.
What about your letters of recommendation and interview appraisals? You might want to submit only straight 10 appraisals, preferably from SWOs.

Hopefully the updated statement gets you there, but you might as well put your best foot forward.

exNavyOffRec

What about your letters of recommendation and interview appraisals? You might want to submit only straight 10 appraisals, preferably from SWOs.

Hopefully the updated statement gets you there, but you might as well put your best foot forward.
appraisals are not required for civilians going for OCS positions, and if the process is done correctly those that do need to have appraisals should not see the forms, they are supposed to be filled out by the person doing the appraisal and given to the person overseeing the application submission.

Acsantosus

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
You did a completely new package? I reached out to Mr. Celestin,he told me to submit updated items with a letter to the board. I have both minus appraisals that'll be done this week.
My package got sent in a few weeks ago for this date.
Second time applying, 55 OAR, 3.7 GPA, 23