• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I believe I have an OCS date of 25 July 2021 but I think it’s from the 26 Oct NFO board.

Side note, does anyone know if we get to choose which designator we accept if chosen for multiple? I put NFO as my first but I may be rethinking.
If you were selected for SNA/NFO and SWO, you could choose after SWO results are released.

GoNavy123

I believe I have an OCS date of 25 July 2021 but I think it’s from the 26 Oct NFO board.

Side note, does anyone know if we get to choose which designator we accept if chosen for multiple? I put NFO as my first but I may be rethinking.
I have no idea on that one. I can always check for you if you want. Let me know

BasketballisLife

Where will the selection results be posted? Will it be in a NAVADMIN message?
If you're Active duty you can check Bupers and click the tab that says "selection board/advancement results" at the top, alternatively many Active Duty will find out from their CO's or command career counselors.. For civilians their recruiters will let them know.

Chuckdan

Better time than any to plug this again, but if you haven't already and/or just lurking the thread, post your stats here!

damtaylor17

Better time than any to plug this again, but if you haven't already and/or just lurking the thread, post your stats here!
Only 40 out of 260 applicants have posted their stats, wonder why so few?

Chuckdan

Also, if people would rather post their results to this thread one of us can input it for them as well if they wish!

fsumst92

I was told I was on the board but my name isn't on the board list so.... We will see what happens if my package was sent to board