• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

Ghost SWO

Contributor
If my name is not on this list does that mean that I did not make board?
I think that's the general consensus. Did you apply to other boards or only SWO?

I wasn't on the SWO At-board list as well, but I did apply to other boards for this cycle.

I posted the list that was updated on November 2nd. It hasn't been updated since then.
If you don't mind me asking, where was this gathered from? Also what does the NRD stand for? Both answers are probably right in front of my face so I apologize if they are silly questions. Thanks for the information though!

Joselo_0084

If you don't mind me asking, where was this gathered from? Also what does the NRD stand for? Both answers are probably right in front of my face so I apologize if they are silly questions. Thanks for the information though!
That information is gathered from Navy Recruiting Command, the people that process our applications. NRD stands for Navy Recruiting District.

I applied for IWC board in 4March, but, got my waivers denied. Currently applying for this SWO board with Age waiver. It was submitted since March 19th for the April 2020 board that got rescheduled for 17 August 2020, but, couldn't participate because waiver was not approved. Talked to Mr. Celestin who told me that if I don't hear anything back from my waiver by 17August2020 I will be rolled to the next board. Its about 5 months since it was submitted.

My Stats:
AT2(AW/SW/IW) Rivera Pagan, Jose

Have been serving in the NAVY for 6 years.
GPA: Bachelors 3.82 (BSIT - Network Management); Master's 3.98 (MSIT - Security Management) Masters.
OAR: 41.
Appraisals: 0-6 (SWO), 0-6 (SWO), 0-5 (SWO).
LOR: 0-3 (AMDO), 0-3 (AMDO) 0-8 (SWO)
Evals: EP, EP, EP, MP.
Still waiting on age waiver approval.
Were you a prior AZ and stationed on the Vinson?

ccutler

Has anyone heard back? My recruiter said it could be possible to hear something today or by end of next week.
Oh man I wish! I don’t think, from what I’ve read in these threads, that results have ever come out on a Friday. Ppl usually just wait for the next week if nothing comes out by Wednesday. Idk I could be wrong lol my recruiter thinks mid December we’ll hear, but I hope your recruiter is right.