• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

Joselo_0084

I applied for IWC board in 4March, but, got my waivers denied. Currently applying for this SWO board with Age waiver. It was submitted since March 19th for the April 2020 board that got rescheduled for 17 August 2020, but, couldn't participate because waiver was not approved. Talked to Mr. Celestin who told me that if I don't hear anything back from my waiver by 17August2020 I will be rolled to the next board. Its about 5 months since it was submitted.

My Stats:
AT2(AW/SW/IW) Rivera Pagan, Jose

Have been serving in the NAVY for 6 years.
GPA: Bachelors 3.82 (BSIT - Network Management); Master's 3.98 (MSIT - Security Management) Masters.
OAR: 41.
Appraisals: 0-6 (SWO), 0-6 (SWO), 0-5 (SWO).
LOR: 0-3 (AMDO), 0-3 (AMDO) 0-8 (SWO)
Evals: EP, EP, EP, MP.
Still waiting on age waiver approval.

Lholt010

Good Afternoon All!!
I’m looking to apply for the SWO board this coming November! Good luck to all awaiting results from this board! Does anyone know if this community is entertaining waivers right now (OAR, Age)?

Good Afternoon All!!
I’m looking to apply for the SWO board this coming November! Good luck to all awaiting results from this board! Does anyone know if this community is entertaining waivers right now (OAR, Age)?

you need a OAR waiver?
either or, any waivers will have to get submitted with command endorsement along with your package.
all waivers will need to be approved in order for your package to make it to the proboard
most importantly make sure you qualify all the way through for officer programs, read the instructions (1420/SWO program authorization/1131.2)
Follow the check list!!
Make sure your degree(s) qualify
Submit on time
Good luck***

Lholt010

Thank you! I have all of that together just asking if they were entertaining waivers right now! I guess we shall see once I submit

exNavyOffRec

Thank you! I have all of that together just asking if they were entertaining waivers right now! I guess we shall see once I submit

so you are aware how it works a waiver just enables you to be seen by the board, the board could decide that they will not give anyone a pro Y with a certain waiver or they will.

The type, and number of waivers will be a factor as well.

FreshyyP

I may or may not be submitting for this SWO board. Depends on the results of this August Aviation board results.

Lholt010

Yes I do! I have my package ready, just wondering were they entertaining waivers.
you need a OAR waiver?
either or, any waivers will have to get submitted with command endorsement along with your package.
all waivers will need to be approved in order for your package to make it to the proboard
most importantly make sure you qualify all the way through for officer programs, read the instructions (1420/SWO program authorization/1131.2)
Follow the check list!!
Make sure your degree(s) qualify
Submit on time
Good luck***

FreshyyP

For SWO if you're prior service the age limit is you have to commissioned by your 32nd birthday. Does this mean if you're between 29-31 with prior service when you commission you automatically meet the age requirements. Or do you still need an actual age waiver because your over the 29 age limit?