• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Attached are the at the board list. I'm not there, not surprised, being fighting with this since March 19th.
I see you posted the SWO at-board list a couple days ago. Is it possible to post an at-board list tomorrow if it's been updated? I'm curious if there is an update or if that was the final list.. If it's the same, no point in a re-upload.

GoNavy123

I had to get my OCS program coordinator, to talk to the SWO Program Manager. They will be considering my application because it was Mr. Celestin who told me I didn't needed to re-apply, it was him who told me my application was going to be rolled into the next board, It wasn't me who assumed my application will be automatically submitted, I acted based on Mr. Celestin's advice. They had to honor
I had to get my OCS program coordinator, to talk to the SWO Program Manager. They will be considering my application because it was Mr. Celestin who told me I didn't needed to re-apply, it was him who told me my application was going to be rolled into the next board, It wasn't me who assumed my application will be automatically submitted, I acted based on Mr. Celestin's advice. They had to honor that.
I’m glad it all work out brother

GoNavy123

I see you posted the SWO at-board list a couple days ago. Is it possible to post an at-board list tomorrow if it's been updated? I'm curious if there is an update or if that was the final list.. If it's the same, no point in a re-upload.
I would like to see an updated at the board list too

Capt_Marvel

SWO PRO-REC Y
I’m also not on the list. SWO is my #1 and it’s my 2nd time applying. Texted recruiter and I’ve heard nothing back. Hoping there is an updated list somewhere out there!

GoNavy123

Who are you telling to call Mr. Celestin? I got my email on Thursday that my application is at the board so I am not worried