• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

zarevich

Mr Paul Celestin, he is a fleet OCS processor, he processes the applications. Just PM me I'll give the information.
Probably too late now since the board is on Monday. I was not on the list and asked my CCC to email Mr. Paul, he messaged him on Wednesday and still no response. Seems he is very busy right now. Fingers crossed that we did make the board ?

Joselo_0084

Probably too late now since the board is on Monday. I was not on the list and asked my CCC to email Mr. Paul, he messaged him on Wednesday and still no response. Seems he is very busy right now. Fingers crossed that we did make the board ?
I had to get the ocs program coordinator at my command involved because, I applied for the April board that got moved to the August board. Since my age waiver, that was submitted on March 19th was not approved yet, I didn't made it to the board, asked Mr Celestin if I had to re-apply since my waiver was still pending, he told no, that my package will be rolled to the next board. My waiver got approved on last week of September by CNP. After seeing the at the board list on Monday asked Mr Celestin, what was the status of my application since my name wasn't there. He later told he would ask the SWO Program Manager. The SWO Program Manager emailed me saying that in response to my inquiry about my application being submitted to the board, the answer was no because application are not resubmitted automatically, that I was required to re-apply. I told that the reason I didn't re-apply was because Mr Celestin told me I didn't needed to, that is the reason I didn't re-apply. I also forwarded a copy of the email from Mr Celestin. It was not until Wednesday, that I talked to my OCS program coordinator, that he called the SWO Program Manager and later received an apology with confirmation that my application will be at the board. Mr Celestin also email minutes after stating that my application will be reviewed at the November board. Although there was no update to the at the board list.

I had to get the ocs program coordinator at my command involved because, I applied for the April board that got moved to the August board. Since my age waiver, that was submitted on March 19th was not approved yet, I didn't made it to the board, asked Mr Celestin if I had to re-apply since my waiver was still pending, he told no, that my package will be rolled to the next board. My waiver got approved on last week of September by CNP. After seeing the at the board list on Monday asked Mr Celestin, what was the status of my application since my name wasn't there. He later told he would ask the SWO Program Manager. The SWO Program Manager emailed me saying that in response to my inquiry about my application being submitted to the board, the answer was no because application are not resubmitted automatically, that I was required to re-apply. I told that the reason I didn't re-apply was because Mr Celestin told me I didn't needed to, that is the reason I didn't re-apply. I also forwarded a copy of the email from Mr Celestin. It was not until Wednesday, that I talked to my OCS program coordinator, that he called the SWO Program Manager and later received an apology with confirmation that my application will be at the board. Mr Celestin also email minutes after stating that my application will be reviewed at the November board. Although there was no update to the at the board list.
Please what is the contact info to SWO program manager because I am having the same issues now and my name is not at board list.
Thank you

Joselo_0084

where can I see this SWO at board list? I was told my application will be sent to board but based off what I am hearing the screener may be hit or miss at best.
AZ1 Peel, didn't know you were applying for SWO. PM me I'll give you Mr. Celestin contact info.

I have his information and have bugged him for months and Mr. Williams prior to him haha. I have just been hearing that even when he says your good to go things may not be as he states. I sent him my application back in September and he said it would make to the boards but if there is a list we can see that would be great?

Joselo_0084

I have his information and have bugged him for months and Mr. Williams prior to him haha. I have just been hearing that even when he says your good to go things may not be as he states. I sent him my application back in September and he said it would make to the boards but if there is a list we can see that would be great?
I had to get my OCS program coordinator to get them on track.

The issue I came across over my 6 years of this process is there never was a OCS program coordinator at my commands. I was always referred to my CCC or my Chief. Both kept telling me to read the 1420. It took a while but I finally perfected the application I just need the luck of seeing that Y on BOL.

Joselo_0084

The issue I came across over my 6 years of this process is there never was a OCS program coordinator at my commands. I was always referred to my CCC or my Chief. Both kept telling me to read the 1420. It took a while but I finally perfected the application I just need the luck of seeing that Y on BOL.
That really sucks, the first previous coordinator told me to wait until I was first class with a couple of years as a first and then try to apply. I did the same, read the entire 1420 and Program Authorizations, coordinated my own interviews and came back to him with a complete package that even the CO said it looked great. The last two coordinators have been better. Hopefully we see some good news on BOL this time.

GoNavy123

All,

The board list has not been updated since 06NOV20. I will attach it for review but others like myself who have reached out to Mr. Celestin and received verbal confirmation from via Email/Telephone will not see it posted below. We will have to operate off his word and go into the board on good faith that our applications are indeed at the board. Please see the only version of the "at the board list" currently available. Thanks

Attachments

• of SWO NOV2020 AT BOARD LIST 06NOV20.xls
    63.5 KB · Views: 106

GoNavy123

Does anyone know the average time time it takes to hear back from board results? I am wondering if it will be around January or early Feb?