• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

Boomhower

Shoot, man, it's that dang ol' internet
None
Maybe he was just training so he wouldn't be a "minute man" when he finally got liberty with her after those long lonely weeks... Sounds like a real "hard-charger" to me :D

If masturbation was how you train for sex, then I would be putting Peter North to shame.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
who hasn't rubbed one out there? It was even more awkward in the shower with a bunch of other dudes waiting....."DON'T STEP ON MY KIDS MAN!!!"

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Wish I could remember, but now I would probably vote for "Spanky" or "Quickshot" or something along those lines.

I'm not sure that anybody ever brought it up to him, so I doubt we made anything like that his nickname.

In the female head they had a somewhat similar situation except there was a chick that was puking every night at 3 am. They ended up kicking her out for being bullemic (sp).

Now that I look back on it, bring a Gatorade bottle to piss in at night, there is some weird shit going down in the heads during late night at OCS.

Well maybe it was just me, but on my nightly trips to take a 3am piss, I was almost sleepwalking. I've NEVER been in such a comatose sleeping state as when I was at OCS... until the day I got back from the field in SERE.

When I was walking to the head, my eyes were mostly closed and I would probably not notice any bathroom shenanigans (thankfully).

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I was not in the mood at all. Probably because OCS can make the most attractive woman look disgusting..

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
my favorite was as the bood and seeing the indocs deciding if they should walk the full path or cut across at 0300. I always cut...

OnTopTime

ROBO TACCO
None
I was not in the mood at all. Probably because OCS can make the most attractive woman look disgusting..

My AOCS class had a few hilarious moments when we were in formation under the the direction of the class DI. When an attractive woman walked by, well within visual range but out of earshot, we were told "okay, f**kheads, I'm going to give you a little eyeball liberty... eyes RIGHT." Our response, in unison, was to snap our heads to the right and enjoy the moment. This usually happened when we were forming up for the Friday morning graduation parade and there were lots of female civilian family members around, and only after we were in the later phases of AOCS. Ahhh, the memories.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor

TRUTH! My ugly parts didn't work until about week 4 when we had our dining out and got our first liberty (and then not again until week 7). OCS is NOT conducive to erections or sexy thoughts in general.

my favorite was as the bood and seeing the indocs deciding if they should walk the full path or cut across at 0300. I always cut...

Wow. It's called integrity. Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching!

/sarcasm

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot

One of my favorite memories of Indoc week..can't believe I actually have one.

My classmate is the first out of the head and has to greet the Indoc staff. As he rounds the end of the p-way, one of the staff says "NOW GREET MY BOOD!!"..It was day 1 so of course we are retarded and he shouts... 'MORNING BOOD! The indoc staff loses it and tries not to laugh as they rush us back to our own p-way so they could laugh without us seeing it.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Another bit on uniforms. Do not, under any circumstances buy more than the bare minimum for uniforms... It will be wasted money. You will gain weight after ocs if you are at all normal. Don't be that guy that shows up to API looking like a piece of sausage because his khakis are too tight.

If I can see how much change you have in your pocket when you are walking, that money better be spent at the tailor, and you'd better be walking there.

bbf7b2

pilot
Another bit on uniforms. Do not, under any circumstances buy more than the bare minimum for uniforms... It will be wasted money. You will gain weight after ocs if you are at all normal. Don't be that guy that shows up to API looking like a piece of sausage because his khakis are too tight.

If I can see how much change you have in your pocket when you are walking, that money better be spent at the tailor, and you'd better be walking there.

It all depends though. I lost 15 pounds at OCS so the trousers I was fitted for in week one were pretty much clown pants at the end. When we wore summer whites for ORLP the LT was looking at the huge bunch of fabric I had pushed together at the back like "WTF?" Now that I've put a couple of those pounds back on they fit a little better but I still had them taken in once I graduated.