• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Speed and Angels

Flamedog

Freshly stashed Ensign
Keep monitoring e-bay and similar sites. I just picked up a copy on e-bay this week but it was very difficult to find. Searching for "Speed and Angels" turned up nothing. I found it by typing "Speed&Angels". I did a quick search for you but nothing came up. They stopped selling the movie on the website last summer. If I remember correctly, they are planning to re-release it as early as this summer. I've also "heard through the grapevine" that they may be planning to release it in IMAX and/or movie theatres.

puck_11

Growler LSO
pilot
They were bummed because it started out being about them and then switched to following the two RAG students. Only "buckethead" ended up getting much "action" as a Saint.

Yeah I remember the original documentary was supposed to be called dogfight 13, and it was all about the Saints.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
there was a clip that they had on their website that i guess never made it to the film, but it was essentially her talking about where she is going to keep her vibrator while deployed. They should have kept that in the film.
Did she include getting E-Div to electrical safety check it?:D

I also like the odds one guy gives for becoming a fighter pilot. According to him:

1/1000 get into the Naval Academy
1/100 Graduates become pilots
1/100 pilots fly fighter jets

Yep. Sounds about right.:rolleyes:

Brett1

Banned
I also like the odds one guy gives for becoming a fighter pilot. According to him:

Yep. Sounds about right.

I need a math major to calculate my chances of getting jets........ A little help over here!

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
On the Inside for the service academies was actually what made me want to go to USNA. Weird, but true.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator

Yep. Sounds about right.:rolleyes:

So 1 in 10 million gets to fly fighter jets. So there are only 30 fighter pilots in the US? Wow, they ARE an elite bunch.

MPH

What % get fighters?

.00001% - Finally we know the answer!

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I think I would shit myself if one of my SNAs hugged me. Then, I would take that shit and dump it on the SNA. There's something that we in the military call "boundaries." Then again, I can be kind of an asshole.

Nose

pilot
I think I would shit myself if one of my SNAs hugged me. Then, I would take that shit and dump it on the SNA. There's something that we in the military call "boundaries." Then again, I can be kind of an asshole.

I only hugged my students when they cried after I gave them a down or Disqualed them at the ship.:icon_wink