• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Speed and Angels

badger16

None
ohhh, If you order now you get a pretty poster along with the DVD....where do I sign, I love free stuff.:D

sbpilot

sooo anyone else besides me order it? I thought it was pretty good. I would've liked to see a lot more of the training tho

badger16

None
Got mine last week...AWESOME! agree with wanting to see more of the training. all in all I enjoyed it.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
My credit card got billed for the DVD, but I still haven't received it yet. Must be the fact that the Pony Express is having problems with snow and cold in ND. I definitely look forward to it.

Does anyone know if Speed and Angels will be available for order any time soon? I can't find any retail sources selling it and the site isn't accepting any orders.

tiger84

LT
pilot
I bought it from the website back in February before OCS but I guess they stopped taking orders. Sorry I can't be of more help but it's definitely worth finding a copy.

Does anyone know if Speed and Angels will be available for order any time soon? I can't find any retail sources selling it and the site isn't accepting any orders.

flysupertomcat

Jim told me I can buy Gaydar online
I have no idea what's the deal with them not taking orders anymore but I ordered mine in early February and I got it like a month ago (MAX) after a few friendly reminders :icon_rage

Okay the website got back to me (surprise surprise). Here's what they said:

Hi,
Thanks for your inquiry. We have temporarily discontinued DVD sales from our site while we investigate a wider release. We anticipate the DVD will be available again in a few months; both on the internet and retail outlets. Ideally we will release in theaters as well as cable before the DVD is again available.

Thanks again,
FAC