• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Scooters Forever (A-4 Skyhawk Tribute Thread)

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
hi all

i am currently doing a simulation project , and need all your help guys.

will be 3d modelling the A-4B and E , but i need a good blue print of the cockpit layout , and or research photos of the cockpit gauges and left right panels.

Google is your friend, and the Skyhawk Organization is even friendlier.

D

diveplane

Took this a long time ago (I think prior or just after Ivan)~ as the static coordinator for the air show at NAS, I was allowed to go to the back of the museam and pick out some aircraft to be brought to the flight-line... like a kid in a candy store (or bull in china shop)~

3696122751_6e709b13bf_b.jpg

what a waste shame.

D

diveplane

great pics, is there any chance u could get cockpit shots i need , decent pics of the cockpits

as a ref guide

D

diveplane

good news is guys am bringing the A-4 back to life in 3d model so we can all fly her.

D

diveplane

Really? Wow! Why has this never been done before?

Give me a fucking break.

And there are plenty of A-4 cockpit shots on the Internet.

see the attitude from u suks.

take it elsewhere , keyboard warrior

LFDtoUSMC

pilot
Contributor
^^ This is going to be funny.

A few bits of advice for you, diveplane. Fill out your profile. Read these threads. The guys/gals with shiny wings have actually earned them and deserve some respect.

Also, you just joined less than a week ago. Try lurking for a while. This is a fantastic forum and there is much to be learned from those that have BTDT.

Just trying to be helpful and save you some pain.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
:(
see the attitude from u suks.

take it elsewhere , keyboard warrior

MayDay MayDay... this is no drill! Diveplane, your post was a biiig mistake. You would have been much smarter to have been working on capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure...than suggesting that a winged, long time AW 'TAKE A HIKE'! Your final mistake will be a failure to apologize...soon.:(
BzB