• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Roll 'Em Remedial Training!

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
"I don't drink, Jim. You know that. I gamble, go to whores, run out on wives...but drinking is where I draw the line."

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
"Quit? You know, once I was thinking of quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. So what are you dying of that's keeping you from the finals?"

"Right now it feels a little bit like... shame."

"Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their life. Well good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever."

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
"Listen, if he calls you an idiot, you take it like a man, okay? Just do NOT leave without signing them"

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
"Quit? You know, once I was thinking of quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. So what are you dying of that's keeping you from the finals?"

"Right now it feels a little bit like... shame."

"Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their life. Well good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever."

Dodge Ball.

"Do you know what it takes to sell real estate? It takes brass balls to sell real estate."

Dingobat

Guess she don't like the Cornbread either...
"Da wanga wah ning chee kosthpa murishani tytung ye wanya yoskah!"

Hint: The quoted was ugly, big, green and mean!

Edit: For clarification, the hint description is not referring to the United State's Marine Corps.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Ok, here's a varsity level Fast Times at Ridgemont High Quote Challenge:

Nicholas Cage is in the movie and has one line - what is it?

The only scene I can think of is the one at the football game where he is cheering?

The_Commodore

Pavement sucks
Here's an easy one:
Cop: "Pull over!"
H: "No, it's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing!"
F: "Yeah, killer boots, man!"

Dumb and Dumber.

"This woman has to be gotten to a hospital."
"A hospital? What is it?"
"It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now."

"Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. It's a dumb question... skip it. "

B

Blutonski816

"This woman has to be gotten to a hospital."
"A hospital? What is it?"
"It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now."

Airplane

This one is fun

"I have been called bad before. Many have said I do things that are not correct to do. I don't believe in talk such as this. I am nice man, with happy feelings. All of the time."

"Da wanga wah ning chee kosthpa murishani tytung ye wanya yoskah!"

Jabba du Hutt...

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
how about some man trivia?

What was 'Dirty' Harry Callahan's SFPD badge number?

Just got done watching it again.... Amazing how the bay area has changed so much in 40 years.... And how it remains the same

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
Fight Club. How about these:

"You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherf**ker!"

"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb."

A little newer, but I just saw it a few days ago and laughed my ass off.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one.

Are there alot of these kind of accidents?

You wouldnt believe.

Which car company do you work for?

A major one.

"Fight Club."

Unfortunately no theaters are showing "Choke" around here.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Fight Club. How about these:

"You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherf**ker!"

"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb."

A little newer, but I just saw it a few days ago and laughed my ass off.

Pineapple Express. James Franco redeemed his past transgressions in my mind after that movie. Pure stoner hilarity.