• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Roll 'Em Remedial Training!

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Good try - it's the scene in the gym on the first day of school, where Brad and his friends are standing around and Jennifer Jason Leigh swings by. When she leaves, Rich (Nicholas Cage, credited in the movie as Nicholas Coppola - and yes, he's the nephew of Francis Ford...) says "Brad, your sister is really turning into a fox.."

When bored, you can study the entire script here: http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/fast_times_at_ridgemont_high.html

There is also a scene that isn't shown in many versions of the film where they are at All American Burger discussing Mick Jaggers guitar pick. It's right after/before "No shirt, no shoes, no dice".

I think he had a line there, too.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Maz: I'll have an egg-white omelet made with very little oil, dry wheat toast, and grapefruit juice.
Johnny: Oh my god, that's the gayest order I've ever heard.
Artie: You know, in Massachusetts, that order could legally marry a dude.
Maz: Alright, here it comes.
Johnny: You know, just placing an order like that would get you kicked out of the army.
Artie: You know, if you put a construction helmet on that order, it could join the Village People.
Rhonda: Would you guys knock it off so I can do my job?
Maz: Thank you.
Rhonda: Alright, Maz, that's an egg-white omelet, dry wheat toast, grapefruit juice.
Maz: That's right.
Rhonda: Do you want a side order of cock with that?

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
Maz: I'll have an egg-white omelet made with very little oil, dry wheat toast, and grapefruit juice.
Johnny: Oh my god, that's the gayest order I've ever heard.
Artie: You know, in Massachusetts, that order could legally marry a dude.
Maz: Alright, here it comes.
Johnny: You know, just placing an order like that would get you kicked out of the army.
Artie: You know, if you put a construction helmet on that order, it could join the Village People.
Rhonda: Would you guys knock it off so I can do my job?
Maz: Thank you.
Rhonda: Alright, Maz, that's an egg-white omelet, dry wheat toast, grapefruit juice.
Maz: That's right.
Rhonda: Do you want a side order of cock with that?

Beer League!

porw0004

standard-issue stud v2.0
pilot
"That... is DISGUSTING!! ..... I can't believe nobody has ever taken a dump on your chest before"

B

Blutonski816

"That... is DISGUSTING!! ..... I can't believe nobody has ever taken a dump on your chest before"

Not another teen movie

"Now, many of you are wondering what's wrong with my pants. They started running short of material before the got to the knees so... don't give me any shit!"

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Since most of you are in or want to be in the Naval Service, you should know about something of your celluloid cinematic heritage, quote-wise:

"I always did like a man in a uniform. That one fits you grand. Why don't you come up sometime and see me? I'm home every evening."

The same movie also contained the (in)famous line:

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

The movie was way ahead of its time. No points for Google.

Believe it.
:D