• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Roll 'Em Remedial Training!

porw0004

standard-issue stud v2.0
pilot
A few from the same great movie:

"Downwind?? You think I can smell them coming?" -- "I did"
"If you want your kid back then you'd better cooperate, right?" -- "Wrong!" *BANG*
"Don't disturb my friend here, he's dead tired"
"Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last? ..... I lied."

B

Blutonski816

a few from the same great movie:

"downwind?? You think i can smell them coming?" -- "i did"
"if you want your kid back then you'd better cooperate, right?" -- "wrong!" *bang*
"don't disturb my friend here, he's dead tired"
"remember, sully, when i promised to kill you last? ..... I lied."

"let off some steam!!"

Stearmann4

I'm here for the Jeeehawd!
None
"Hell Clark, I don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, it's good all by itself!" Cousin Eddie -

"Hey Eddie, whatcha doin'? - Shitter's full Clark."

porw0004

standard-issue stud v2.0
pilot
I'll be impressed if anyone gets this one... without cheating!

"Soadys crap so big they have to stand up to get off it."
"A man who can't look another man right in the hairy eyeball and tell him he's heavy on the sap ain't much of a man."
"For dose dat don't know much about the Superior State, dere's a couple of tings that need to be explained. First ting is, in da U.P., we don't explain tings. Second ting is, we got some of the best huntin' and fishin' in da whole world."

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
"Hell Clark, I don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, it's good all by itself!" Cousin Eddie -

"Hey Eddie, whatcha doin'? - Shitter's full Clark."

Vacation... "You're the gourmet 'round here, eddie!"

How about

"I have to have coffee with Davenport tomorrow, what should I do then? I'll tell you what, I'll take him to the White Rose, I'll get him blown..."

"No! Davenport runs the Senate prayer group. With a guy like that you don't bring up the subject of blow jobs. You wait for him to bring it up."

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
A few from the same great movie:

"Downwind?? You think I can smell them coming?" -- "I did"
"If you want your kid back then you'd better cooperate, right?" -- "Wrong!" *BANG*
"Don't disturb my friend here, he's dead tired"
"Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last? ..... I lied."

Commando! :)

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
Vacation... "You're the gourmet 'round here, eddie!"

How about

"I have to have coffee with Davenport tomorrow, what should I do then? I'll tell you what, I'll take him to the White Rose, I'll get him blown..."

"No! Davenport runs the Senate prayer group. With a guy like that you don't bring up the subject of blow jobs. You wait for him to bring it up."

Air America! :)

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
I'll be impressed if anyone gets this one... without cheating!

"Soadys crap so big they have to stand up to get off it."
"A man who can't look another man right in the hairy eyeball and tell him he's heavy on the sap ain't much of a man."
"For dose dat don't know much about the Superior State, dere's a couple of tings that need to be explained. First ting is, in da U.P., we don't explain tings. Second ting is, we got some of the best huntin' and fishin' in da whole world."

Escanaba in da Moonlight! What a weird flick.

B

Blutonski816

^^

I tell you what, it's gonna take more than a couple of explosions to scare us off this case.
Not a hell of a lot more!

"Nice weather? You think we're having... nice weather? I guess you didn't lose the only one that meant anything in your life. I guess you don't feel burned out by the human misery and despair perpetrated by the criminal vermin that infest every pore of this decaying city, forcing you to guzzle cheap wine and cheaper whiskey to dull the pain that shatters your heart, rips at your soul, and keeps your days forever gray.

What flavor Icee you got today?"

I loved that movie.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
"Doesn't it make you proud to be Scottish?"
"It's shite be'in' Scottish! We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fuckin' Earth! The most wretched, servile, pathetic trick that was ever shat on civilization. Some people hate the English - I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. Can't even find a decent civilization to be dominated by. We're ruled by effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fuckin' difference!"

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
"Doesn't it make you proud to be Scottish?"
"It's shite be'in' Scottish! We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fuckin' Earth! The most wretched, servile, pathetic trick that was ever shat on civilization. Some people hate the English - I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. Can't even find a decent civilization to be dominated by. We're ruled by effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fuckin' difference!"

Trainspotting.... 'excellent choice, sir!' The baby scene still freaks me out. Both the withdrawal and when they realize he's dead

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
The only scene I can think of is the one at the football game where he is cheering?

Good try - it's the scene in the gym on the first day of school, where Brad and his friends are standing around and Jennifer Jason Leigh swings by. When she leaves, Rich (Nicholas Cage, credited in the movie as Nicholas Coppola - and yes, he's the nephew of Francis Ford...) says "Brad, your sister is really turning into a fox.."

When bored, you can study the entire script here: http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/fast_times_at_ridgemont_high.html