• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Roll 'Em Remedial Training!

Veovis

PRO REC SNA!
"I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science"

I say this to my girlfriend whenever I realize she's going to win an argument... Then she just laughs at me and we "make up"... good times...:D:D:D

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
"That's not six."

"One plus two plus two plus one."

"Huh-uh. There was only one shot that got the chandelier, so that would be one plus two plus one plus one."

"Even if you were right, that would be one plus one plus two plus one, not one plus two plus one plus one."

"Okay, fine. One plus two plus one . . . SHUT UP!!"

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
"I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science"

I say this to my girlfriend whenever I realize she's going to win an argument... Then she just laughs at me and we "make up"... good times...:D:D:D
"You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair."

Ventilee

pilot
Contributor
"That's not six."

"One plus two plus two plus one."

"Huh-uh. There was only one shot that got the chandelier, so that would be one plus two plus one plus one."

"Even if you were right, that would be one plus one plus two plus one, not one plus two plus one plus one."

"Okay, fine. One plus two plus one . . . SHUT UP!!"

Clue

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
"You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."

"You had best square your ass away and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely fuck you up."

"I'd have to be pretty high, but yeah."
"I bet you would, Panama Red."

joshmf

"You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."

"You had best square your ass away and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely fuck you up."

"I'd have to be pretty high, but yeah."
"I bet you would, Panama Red."

Pulp Fiction, Full Metal Jacket, Meet the Parents

"Duke, let's go do some crimes." "Yeah, let's go get some sushi and not pay."

"Charming friends you've got there, Otto." "Thanks, I made 'em myself."

m0tbaillie

Former SWO
"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"

- Bill Pullman (President Whitmore) in ID4.

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"

- Bill Pullman (President Whitmore) in ID4.

Bill Pullman (President Whitmore) in ID4.........oh wait.........nevermind.

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
Forgetting the classics, even if it was from a hippie:

"Men! I'm not going to waste any more of your time than I have to. I want to wish you good luck on today's mission.... To those of you who won't be coming back, I'd like to say we're gonna do our best to take care of your wives and/or sweethearts." (dude next to him nodding with a big shit-eating grin)

Not a classic, but with great lines throughout:

"woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man."

"Say, any of you boys smithies? Or, if not smithies per se, were you otherwise trained in the metallurgic arts before straitened circumstances forced you into a life of aimless wanderin'?"

"Well, if it is Pete, I am ashamed of him! Way I see it, he got what he deserved, fornicating with some whore of Babylon"

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor

"No my little butt-munch, the amazing thing is that in the past 25 years you are the only person in the English speaking world to use the words 'clue,' 'good' and 'movie' in that exact order."

RotorHead04

Patch Mafia
pilot
"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

... quite possibly one of the greatest monologues of all time ...