• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Roll 'Em Remedial Training!

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

... quite possibly one of the greatest monologues of all time ...

Say anything.

Bonus level:

"Are you John Big-booty?"

"Big-booTAY, Big-booTAY!!

"It's not my goddamned planet, monkey boy!!"

and an even bigger bonus question:

"Aren't you a lucky, lucky little boy! You found the marble in the oatmeal!! You get to drink from the firehose!!"

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Say anything.

Bonus level:

"Aren't you a lucky, lucky little boy! You found the marble in the oatmeal!! You get to drink from the firehose!!"

"Where ever you go, there you are."

-ea6bflyr ;)

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
There's no way, no way that you came from my loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Say anything.

Bonus level:

Buckaroo Banzai

Oldie, but goodie: "You fucked up - you trusted us!"

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
"Everyday in every way, I am becoming a better and better Lieutenant Junior grade. Everyday in every way, I am becoming a better and better Lieutenant Junior grade."

Barcelona.

Quite a little art picture for a roll-em thread!

B

Blutonski816

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

... quite possibly one of the greatest monologues of all time ...

Say Anything...

Always a great line when talking to some of the business majors here...

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
Not a classic, but with great lines throughout:

"woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man."

"Say, any of you boys smithies? Or, if not smithies per se, were you otherwise trained in the metallurgic arts before straitened circumstances forced you into a life of aimless wanderin'?"

"Well, if it is Pete, I am ashamed of him! Way I see it, he got what he deserved, fornicating with some whore of Babylon"

O Brother, Where Art Thou

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
"A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish."

"Your very attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body"

"He's been club champion for three years running, and I'm no slouch myself"
"Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch."

Caddyshack

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I'm shocked, stunned, and amazed .... that on a Naval Aviation website, no one has yet come up w/ the ONLY movie quote that matters in modern times ....

“Where do we get such men? They leave this ship and they do their job. Then they must find this speck lost somewhere on the sea. When they find it, they have to land on its pitching deck ..... Where DO we get such men?"

I weep ... just weep .... for the future of Naval Aviation.

kurtzweepdv2.jpg

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm shocked, stunned, and amazed .... that on a Naval Aviation website, no one has yet come up w/ the ONLY movie quote that matters in modern times ....

“Where do we get such men? They leave this ship and they do their job. Then they must find this speck lost somewhere on the sea. When they find it, they have to land on its pitching deck ..... Where DO we get such men?"

I weep ... just weep .... for the future of Naval Aviation.

[ea6bflyr's smartass comment]Cool Picture of A4's weeping[/smartass comment]

We were saving that great quote for you.

-ea6bflyr ;)

"I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!"

"Edwina's insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase."

"Way out west there was this fella I wanna tell ya about. Goes by the name of Jeff Lebowski. At least that was the handle his loving parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. See, this Lebowski, he called himself "The Dude". Now, "Dude" - there's a name no man would self-apply where I come from. But then there was a lot about the Dude that didn't make a whole lot of sense. And a lot about where he lived, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found the place so darned interestin'. See, they call Los Angeles the "City Of Angels"; but I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow it as there are some nice folks there. 'Course I ain't never been to London, and I ain't never seen France. And I ain't never seen no queen in her damned undies, so the feller says. But I'll tell you what - after seeing Los Angeles, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen somethin' every bit as stupefyin' as you'd seen in any of them other places. And in English, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the good Lord gypped me. Now this here story I'm about to unfold took place in the early '90s - just about the time of our conflict with Sad'm and the I-raqis. I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? Sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Dude here - the Dude from Los Angeles. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude. The Dude, from Los Angeles. And even if he's a lazy man - and the Dude was most certainly that. Quite possibly the laziest in all of Los Angeles County, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide. Sometimes there's a man, sometimes, there's a man. Well, I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell. I've done introduced it enough."

HueyCobra8151

pilot
A little long, but probably one of the best movies ever:

"Your probably wondering why I attacked you right?"
"Yes, sir"
"What's your name Corporal?"
"Atchley, sir"
"Atchley do you realize that several Marines were killed by the Japanese at Pearl Harbor while taking craps?"
"No, sir"
"A fighting man must be vigilant to surprise attack no matter where he is. The survival of our nation depends on the readiness of Marines all over the world. Also more importantly, you only wiped yourself twice - grossly insufficient. Right now, germs with names you can't even pronounce are preparing to launch a devastating attack that will render you helpless in the defense of your country...Do you read me?
"Yes sir!"
"Good...now I'm Jones, Colonel John J. Jones I'm only here for the day. I fly around the country testing the readiness of troops for combat. This is a strictly confidential test, classified top secret, tell no one Atchley...and if you ever attack a senior officer again I'll have you court-martial'd"
"But you attacked me, sir"
"DISMISSED! Good luck in your career. Be proud Atchley, be proud of yourself and of the Corps...now get out!"