• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Roll 'Em Remedial Training!

HueyCobra8151

pilot
There was already another quote from this movie, but it's good enough for more I think:

"Let me see if I've got this straight: in order to be grounded, I've got to be crazy and I must be crazy to keep flying. But if I ask to be grounded, that means I'm not crazy any more and I have to keep flying. "
--
"Those bastards are trying to kill me"
"No one is trying to kill you sweetheart, now eat your dessert like a good boy"
"Oh yeah? Then why are they shooting at me?"
"They're shooting at everyone"
"What difference does that make?"
"Look, suppose, I mean just suppose that everyone thought the same way you do"
"Then I'd be a damn fool to think any different"
--
"Weather conditions have improved tremendously over the mainland, so you won't have any trouble at all seeing the target. Of course, we mustn't forget, that means that they won't have any trouble at all seeing you. "
--
"Sergeant, from now on, I don't want anyone to come in and see me while I'm in my office. Is that clear?"
"Yes, sir. What do I say to people who want to come in and see you while you're gone?"
"Tell them I'm in and ask them to wait."
"For how long?"
"Until I've left."
"And then what do I do with them?"
"I don't care."
"May I send people in to see you after you've left?"
"Yes."
"You won't be here then, will you?"
"No."
"I see, sir. Will that be all?"
"Also, Sergeant, I don't want you coming in while I'm in my office asking me if there's anything you can do for me. Is that clear?"
"Yes, sir. When should I come in your office and ask if there's anything I can do for you?"
"When I'm not there."
"What do I do then?"
"Whatever has to be done."
"Yes, sir. "

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
There was already another quote from this movie, but it's good enough for more I think:
sjff_03_img0928.jpg

B

Blutonski816

A little long, but probably one of the best movies ever:

"Your probably wondering why I attacked you right?"
"Yes, sir"
"What's your name Corporal?"
"Atchley, sir"
"Atchley do you realize that several Marines were killed by the Japanese at Pearl Harbor while taking craps?"
"No, sir"
"A fighting man must be vigilant to surprise attack no matter where he is. The survival of our nation depends on the readiness of Marines all over the world. Also more importantly, you only wiped yourself twice - grossly insufficient. Right now, germs with names you can't even pronounce are preparing to launch a devastating attack that will render you helpless in the defense of your country...Do you read me?
"Yes sir!"
"Good...now I'm Jones, Colonel John J. Jones I'm only here for the day. I fly around the country testing the readiness of troops for combat. This is a strictly confidential test, classified top secret, tell no one Atchley...and if you ever attack a senior officer again I'll have you court-martial'd"
"But you attacked me, sir"
"DISMISSED! Good luck in your career. Be proud Atchley, be proud of yourself and of the Corps...now get out!"

I still have yet to convince my friends to do the Campbell's puke gag...

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Okay, you'll be coming out here and doing a stable fall facedown, frog modified.

Out here comes the static line. lt goes from this to here.

The pilot chute opens, pulling the bridle out, and then the main canopy will be open.

And then you'll be down here, looking up here for the WDl indicator.

And you'll also check for Mae West.

lf that's not there, you need to check here for four panels and a hole.

When you come down, you'll find the P, you'll land here and get in this position.

Except you don't wanna do that. That's trouble.

What you want to do is get right here, come around here, fold up...
...and do a toggle and jettison, and always watch the horizon, okay?

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fandango, right?

I think I saw that clip at a CRM brief once. Classic.

From the same flick: "You are the most irresponsible person I have ever met!"
"Well, somebody had to be."

Here's a great one:
"He would have an enormous schwanztucker!"
(pause) "That goes without saying."
"He's going to be very popular."

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Mongo only pawn... in game of life.

Dang, that was lucky. Doggone near lost a four hundred dollar handcart.

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Mongo only pawn... in game of life.

Dang, that was lucky. Doggone near lost a four hundred dollar handcart.

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.

At least find some obscure Blazing Saddle quotes...:D