• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

REEFER MADNESS

exhelodrvr

pilot
I remember one former grad of the Chesapeake University of Naval Technology who wore his Boat-School reefer/peacoat to work one fine (cold) day ... he was soundly hooted, howled, and laughed out of the squadron spaces and back into the parking lot ... he left it in his truck ... and he never wore it again. :)

That bitterness is going to destroy you!

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
why not just wear the Ike? I know it's swotivated and all, but you should have it. it's plenty warm. if you're really that cold, put some gloves on too. you're outside at a pool muster for all of 10 minutes? come onnnnn
Of course I have the ike, but it's not going to cut it when I head to New England in the dead of winter.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I have a reefer, had my peacoat converted in newport. It was my second, the first one is being worn by some russian, it was stolen from berthing as I slept during a port visit in Vladivostok, damn thief, I too am just one of the guys looking to get his shit back.