• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Realtor websites

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Couple questions.

First, what features of Realtor websites do you guys (whether buying or selling) think is the most useful to you as a buyer or seller or both?

Also, what about the website gives the best impression of the particular Realtor?

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
OK, here is a site I am using to look at houses in the Hampton Roads area.
www.williamewood.com
Their search engine is here: http://www.williamewood.com/reinftp/

Couple of things I like:
- Lets you search the whole area.
- Good search criteria so you can narrow down easily.
- Mapped listing so you can see where the houses are.
- Mortagage calculator linked right in.

IMHO, it is a well put together search engine.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
What;'s the average time of search to time of purchase of a house?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've been in the market for the past few months. Let me collect my thoughts (and my sobriety) and I'll let you know.

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hmm, that could mess with my plans to buy. I want to buy when I get back from cruise. wondering if I'll either have to suck up a few month lease in an apartment or a few months in the Q until I get something.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I should get BAH, but I mean when I return. My lease for my apartment ends right before cruise, so I'm moving my crap into storage, then when I return, buying a house.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
Well, supposedly interest rates are going to drop a little bit, and I have no idea how crazy the market is where you are...
You never know, some houses may still be sitting when you get back.

Market is falling and becoming a buyer's market. Should be decent when I return from cruise.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.....what features of Realtor websites do you guys (whether buying or selling) think is the most useful to you as a buyer or seller or both? Also, what about the website gives the best impression of the particular Realtor?

This guy is a potential spammer .... Mod Squad .... watch him.

spammusubiff2.jpg