• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Random Griz Aviation Musings

VMO4

Spoke with the young CPL w/ the M-4 providing security (staff HMX) - and he:s looking forward to enjoying the sights of the Queen City...
I remember the top Marine from my airframes school at Millington was always offered orders to HMX-1 if they desired, after asking around they all seemed to think HMX-1 as a E-5 or below was not the place to be.

jmcquate

Contributor
Always interesting to watch their VH-3s practice south lawn landings at Bolling AFB.

Last edited:

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Are they taking POTUS to Skyline or Gold Star? That's the real question.

(I married an Ohioan, so I can say this: Ohio chilli tastes like shit.)
Skyline is an acquired taste, perhaps - but nothing better at 10 pm when you get that craving for a 3-Way or A plate of cheese coneys (mine witha Greek Salad please and Dr. Pepper). Finished off with Graeters black-raspberry chip ice cream. Thats good eating right there. Surprised your wife hasn't dragged you back here - its a common playbook. Women don't move to Cincinnati, they move back to Cincinnati - and in German Catholic tradition, buy a house down the street from her parents with husband. Families favor the "pop in". Ha!

Whatever is on POTUS agenda, I hope its worth it! The layers of TFR's are crazy...He will be flying in to CVG then motorcade around the area...

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 9.09.16 PM.png

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Skyline is an acquired taste, perhaps - but nothing better at 10 pm when you get that craving for a 3-Way or A plate of cheese coneys (mine witha Greek Salad please and Dr. Pepper). Finished off with Graeters black-raspberry chip ice cream. Thats good eating right there. Surprised your wife hasn't dragged you back here - its a common playbook. Women don't move to Cincinnati, they move back to Cincinnati - and in German Catholic tradition, buy a house down the street from her parents with husband. Families favor the "pop in". Ha!

Whatever is on POTUS agenda, I hope its worth it! The layers of TFR's are crazy...He will be flying in to CVG then motorcade around the area...

View attachment 34974
Welcome to my almost daily flying (and driving) life.