• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Psycho Russian Pilots

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
If only you hadn't resisted the urge to stick your hand out into the wind, we'd know for sures whether or not ivan could get away with it at mach 2.

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
http://www.flightglobal.com/blogs/the-dewline/2009/07/kerosene-cowboys-flanker-movie.html

Mr. Trimble did some digging and found out what movie this Flanker hoopla is all about: "Kerosene Cowboys."

I never realized the Russkies spent so much time flying low levels directly over the Kremlin.

Or over Santa Monica, apparently

There were filming in Fallon during the last SWTI class. Rumor was they got kicked out after a few days due to some permits and FAA violations against the pilots.

RIGGS!!!

dontmesswithriggs.jpg

David G. Riggs loses his ticket... oops

Dear God. Can you say, "straight to DVD release?"

Brett

These reh-tards subscribe to the 'any attention is good attention' line of thinking looks like

That doesn't even make any sense. After 2:54, I have no idea what that movie is about. Horrible. F.

For headwork, definitely

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Wasn't it over Iraq that some Captain (SWO type I believe) ejected himself from an F-14 and the pilot was able to land it??

He was the CO of the battlegroup Cruiser who was also the Air Warfare commander for the BATGRU.
He was at Fallon to get a better perspective on Air Warfare or whatever BS they use to justify a boon-doggle.
He goes up in the back of a Tomcat; the pilot does some G warm-ups, goes inverted and then BANG!
The SWO Captain grabbed the yellow and black handle at the bottom of the seat and pulled....