• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Protesters Climb onto F/A-22 Raptor @ Oceana Airshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakapr

Its to bad these guys didnt make it over to Iraq before Saddam invaded Kwait. I bet that would have changed Saddams mind about the invasion and we could have watched them on top of the tanks waving their banners.

Jack
X-Phantom Phixer
X-Tomcat Tweaker

flysupertomcat

Jim told me I can buy Gaydar online
look at em. They look like typical liberal child molestors to me. I was there, about 200 feet away but by the time I knew what all the commotion was about it was over. I heard the Airforce MPs took them to the pavement though. There were a couple of guards but it was a bit more laxed than I've seen for other planes in the past. Needless to say there were about 6 MPs around the plane at all times today (9/10)

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
Screw you. I own Birkenstocks... and Tevas are crap - Chacos are much better.

Hippies love Birkenstocks and you know it!:D And just because you love the comfort of cork bark soles doesn't make you a hippie. I can respect your choice of footwear even though they are terribly over priced.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Now that the ad hominems are out in force, we're done here.... @ssholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.