• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Protesters Climb onto F/A-22 Raptor @ Oceana Airshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oceana Airshow today.

Apparently three protesters thought it ingenious to utilize the Raptor's port wing as a stage for their theatrical antics in protest of the (military) aircraft taking part in the show.

What a bunch of retards.

-jai5w4

OCEANA_PROTEST.jpg

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Probably asked to step down and move along...what with the whole 1st Amendment thing and all.

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
They should at least have cranials on... :eek:

Hey guys, let's try to incorporate a little ORM into our radical left-wing activities next time.

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
I count three.

I counted about 10 (conservative estimate). Oh wait, I was actually there. Other signs included "Warmongering is a tragedy, not a cause for celebration" Nice.

You liberals are pathetic. If you spent half as much time and effort disassociating yourself from these radicals as you do making excuses for them...

Well, there's a reason why the only elections the Democrats have won since Vietnam began in earnest were ones where national security was NOT the foremost issue.

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
They should at least have cranials on... :eek:

Hey guys, let's try to incorporate a little ORM into our radical left-wing activities next time.

OK, that made me laugh, only because when I saw that picture, I was thinking the same thing.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
How in the hell were they allowed to even get on the wing? I remember when the F-117 was on display at an airshow at Carswell AFB soon after it was publically acknowledged, it was surrounded by a chain and had several AF Security Police with M-16s standing around it. Did the pilots not say anything or alert some type of security's attention in this instance?

How in the hell were they allowed to even get on the wing? I remember when the F-117 was on display at an airshow at Carswell AFB soon after it was publically acknowledged, it was surrounded by a chain and had several AF Security Police with M-16s standing around it. Did the pilots not say anything or alert some type of security's attention in this instance?

I wasn't there, but it would take but a couple seconds to get up there and flash your text-laiden bed sheet. I'm sure security was on it as soon as they saw it. The photographer just got the shot off first.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
I wasn't there, but it would take but a couple seconds to get up there and flash your text-laiden bed sheet. I'm sure security was on it as soon as they saw it. The photographer just got the shot off first.

I suppose, but I'm still curious as to how the pilots didn't stop them somehow. In our SOP it says that pilots have to be at the aircraft at all times. Granted it'd be easy to be distracted, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.