• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pondering living in an RV for Krock...

jride200

Amen my brother. I myself, am recently singsle, and am dreaming about RV'ing through flight school. Wonder how it will be bringing ladies back to my travel trailer? But I think I can make it work. I am in love the airstreams. And U I HATE renting.

skidz

adrenaline junky
Do you have a truck to transport the trailer with?

Other than that, the trailer sounds like the best way to go with the situation you are in. Plus, the dining area and couch can hold room mates over if some other pilots can't find a place soon enough, or can't get home from the club. :)

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
I think your plan is great, considering your options. Hopefully the wardrooms are tight so it's not like you won't have plenty to do when you want to on the cheap.
I think you'll dig it, many of the guys on the boat were geo-batching and lived at Mayport's RV park, including the C.O..
Plus, that floor plan is phat. I didn't see "keg-a-rator" anywhere but there seems to be plenty of room.
What say you AW? A keg-a-rator for MB?

MasterBates

I have a small truck that MAY be able to tow it.. :icon_smil

F250 SuperDuty with a 7.3 Diesel that has been tweaked.

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Good on you - I think it is a great idea; you are putting in cash on something you will own, it will not be forever, it will be convenient while in training, and you can sell it when it is all over and be money ahead on renting (or keep it for vacations when you are older w/a 2nd or 3rd wife and 3 kids:D).

There were plenty of officers running around my last two duty stations that had 5th wheels they use to RV with the family...you are just smarter in that you are buying it now and not when you have an apt. or house to pay for at the same time.

helo_wifey

And the chicks (if you so choose to bring one back) will dig it because you don't have a roommate to worry about.

Besides...you have a bed/table/floor...that's all you need!

Good luck with everything!