• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Point Paper/Letter Re: Aviation Greens.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Flag Panel will be in P-cola probably first week of May. Head of Uniform Board is expected to be here...more to follow.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Flag Panel will be in P-cola probably first week of May. Head of Uniform Board is expected to be here...more to follow.

Does anyone have a connection to get him to the O Club on that Friday? We can plan an AWG bombardment. I think I'm gonna stop in Abbott's to order trousers and a cover next week...probably just wear the G-1 for now and hold off on the green jacket until I have some bling for the left chest area.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Ordered my greens today...will be wearing them to the Pcola O Club ASAP. The Abbott's people said I was the second person to order them today.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Does anyone have a connection to get him to the O Club on that Friday? We can plan an AWG bombardment. I think I'm gonna stop in Abbott's to order trousers and a cover next week...probably just wear the G-1 for now and hold off on the green jacket until I have some bling for the left chest area.

Way ahead of you. However, Admirals don't react to surprises favorably. As soon as I hear something concrete, I will pass. Working the Uniform Board stuff...

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yesterday at the TW-6 standdown the Commodore made note of Doc Dalitsch's AWGs and how they would be going away and if people were interested in saving them to sign the petition. I've already signed this, but is there another petition outside of Pcola (ie at TW-4,5)? That would be awesome.

MasterBates

I have copies of the signature pages from Doc Dalitsch to add to his petition. I will be the point man for the Tidewater AWG signees.

If you want to save AWGs and you are in the tidewater area, contact me. Rules are you have to be a Navy E-7 thru O-10, so it is people that can or have wear the AWGs signing the petition.

ENS, ADM, CPOs, all welcome to sign.

If I can make it to the Tailhook FCLP Thursday, I will have copies with me.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
MB,
Can you send a copy of the page out to the San Diego area? I'm sure I could wrangle up some signatures!

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Seeing as I just bought a vintage 1959 AWG jacket on eBay for $40 (handmade in Yokosuka, very high quality; fits like a glove), I have a vested interest, send me the sheets for Jax area?

Pags

N/A
pilot
I have copies of the signature pages from Doc Dalitsch to add to his petition. I will be the point man for the Tidewater AWG signees.

If you want to save AWGs and you are in the tidewater area, contact me. Rules are you have to be a Navy E-7 thru O-10, so it is people that can or have wear the AWGs signing the petition.

ENS, ADM, CPOs, all welcome to sign.

If I can make it to the Tailhook FCLP Thursday, I will have copies with me.

Send a copy to me, I'll get some signatures from LF-59.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Yesterday at the TW-6 standdown the Commodore made note of Doc Dalitsch's AWGs and how they would be going away and if people were interested in saving them to sign the petition. I've already signed this, but is there another petition outside of Pcola (ie at TW-4,5)? That would be awesome.

Interesting, why is this limited to the FO training command? You would think that the leadership of the rest of the training pipelines would have mentioned such an issue as well :confused: