• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Old school nintendo

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
The trick is to have a friend that can zip the mp3's and send them to you ;)

That, suprisingly, didn't work. Had my computer locked more than once for it. Best way to do it was store them as a .txt or a .xls and rename them long enough to put them on a CD and delete them from the PC.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Aliens: Total Conversion? Yep, I had that too. Freakin awesome, good work they did. Then Alien vs Predator (game not movie) came out, that was sweet. Like playing the movie.

yeah, that was the one. good stuff. those guys had obviously never touched a woman...or were married.

Pags

N/A
pilot
That, suprisingly, didn't work. Had my computer locked more than once for it. Best way to do it was store them as a .txt or a .xls and rename them long enough to put them on a CD and delete them from the PC.

the lengths the boat school drives people to...it's just silly.

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
There is a glitch on the controls in this thing. You can't hold down one button and hit the other. You can only do one at a time. This screws up the long jumps in Mario big time.

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
..and honestly, did anybody ever figure out that game Jaws? I played it when I was a kid too and I swear it goes nowhere.

Every time I play it, I swim around for 8 hours, shoot Jaws 2309 times in the face with the pea shooter, and the game goes nowhere.

Has anybody ever actually beaten this?

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
Yeah a few times. At some point I think you get a minisub or something. Then you have to stab him with the boat like in Jaws Revenge. Jesus, I can't believe I remember that...

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
By the way, Rush'n Attack is a really fun game on there. I think it's even more fun than the critically acclaimed Contra.

Looking at this thing has made me realize that 99% of old nintendo games are gargage, but there are some hidden gems in there.

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
I was always really big on Gradius. Although I will concede, Contra is easily one of the greatest games ever made, compared to anything else that came out in that era (8-bit). The only thing that even comes close is Super C.