• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Old school nintendo

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
This is great!! I was actually trying to find something like that a few weeks ago. Nothing beats the real original nintendo I still have sitting in my living room. Going through the whole rigamaroll of getting the games to work is the best part!

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
Has anybody on here ever actually beaten Tyson without cheating? I haven't even been able to beat him even with cheating (playing it on the computer and saving it every once in a while...then going back to the saved point after getting knocked out). Tyson wails me in the face once and Mac goes down like a sack of potatoes.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
It wont work on my computer. I guess I should go dig my NES that is in mothballs now, and my Sega Genesis. I have yet to advance past 16bit games...

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Has anybody on here ever actually beaten Tyson without cheating? I haven't even been able to beat him even with cheating (playing it on the computer and saving it every once in a while...then going back to the saved point after getting knocked out). Tyson wails me in the face once and Mac goes down like a sack of potatoes.
I did it once, my brother could do it alot. He had a tactic that worked but I dont know what it is now. That was back in 1989 or something and sadly he moved past 16bit games:(

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hmm, if I get this to work I might not have to bring back from home my NES after this weekend.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Speaking of older games, for all of you with XBox360, you can now download DOOM off of XBox Live Arcade. Freakin sweet!

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
Doom-smoom. I liked it when it was shareware and called Wolfenstein. The only thing better than killing cacodemons is killing Nazis.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Doom-smoom. I liked it when it was shareware and called Wolfenstein. The only thing better than killing cacodemons is killing Nazis.

Who here played Wolfenstein as shareware? I did. Who played DOOM when it came out on shareware? I did.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Who here played Wolfenstein as shareware? I did. Who played DOOM when it came out on shareware? I did.

I wasted a good chuck of my youth playing those games. As shareware too. Nothing like trying to get a deathmatch together with your buddy when you have a 14.4 modem. Seems so stone-age.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I wasted a good chuck of my youth playing those games. As shareware too. Nothing like trying to get a deathmatch together with your buddy when you have a 14.4 modem. Seems so stone-age.

Hell yeah brotha. I remember waking my sister up constantly with the modem sounds. She didn't like that.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
yeah good stuff....i remember i had an aliens patch...all the weps from the movie, and some killer levels.

Aliens: Total Conversion? Yep, I had that too. Freakin awesome, good work they did. Then Alien vs Predator (game not movie) came out, that was sweet. Like playing the movie.