• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

Whitefoot

None
I keep seeing AD folk in regards to who finds out when. Do I get included in that circle, or anyone AD in another service? Or is it implied that AD in regards to these matters is Navy only? Thanks!

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
I keep seeing AD folk in regards to who finds out when. Do I get included in that circle, or anyone AD in another service? Or is it implied that AD in regards to these matters is Navy only? Thanks!
I'm active duty Air Force. Only Navy AD.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I couldn't have picked a better time to go on leave! Everyone is freaking out and I'm just here like what's on the fun agenda for today.

SnoopySamp

Leaving soon..
You ask on whatever day you think they might come out Snoopy. I'm guessing they won't be released to non-priors until about Wednesday at the earliest, but if you want to check, it'll give all of us who aren't bugging our ORs a heads up in case they come out early. ;)

bugging my OR as of Tuesday!
I may try to wait until Wednesday but more than likely tuesday. I'll give ya'll the heads up if there's anything to know yet!