• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

FlappingBird

No go on uploading excel files so plain text it is..... As folks chime in I will update it. per request, I've taken off the usernames. This is simply a stats sheet and is not intended to be used as a tool for competitiveness as the board utilizes the whole person concept.
Solid middle of the pack for me. I'm hoping I am competitive enough to get a PROREC-Y in the next board. Good luck to all.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
No go on uploading excel files so plain text it is..... As folks chime in I will update it. per request, I've taken off the usernames. This is simply a stats sheet and is not intended to be used as a tool for competitiveness as the board utilizes the whole person concept.

I have the lowest ASTB scores so far :( thanks for making me feel like a douche @Chris_Clark haha :oops:

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I'm hoping that my documented performance, degree, and GPA will outweigh my crappy ASTB scores. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Kevin Jenkins

pilot
Anyone here out of NRD Los Angeles? I train 4-5 times a week and wouldn't mind working out with someone that has the same goals or needs a little extra motivation on the pft side of things.

Sundevil106150

Anyone here out of NRD Los Angeles? I train 4-5 times a week and wouldn't mind working out with someone that has the same goals or needs a little extra motivation on the pft side of things.

Too bad you aren't in AZ. I train with seals and lift 6 days a week. For cardio I run the mt. Or go into the wrestling room. Could use a workout partner who is going for navy too

flyer91

Hey guys,
First time poster here but I'm in the same boat as everyone else in this thread just waiting for the October board (if it does happen then). Just a quick description of my stats if anyone is interested:
23 y/o non prior
-SNA/NFO
Bachelor's in Aviation Management 3.7
Master's in Commercial Aviation 3.8
PPL, IFR rating, CSEL, (approx 300 hours)
10+ hours of volunteer service
College Flight Team co-captain
ASTB: 54 6/6/6
LORs: 5 (1 USAF o-5), (1 USAF E-8) ( 1 CFI/Regional F/O), (Current manager), (1 MS State Senator)

Looking forward to October!!! Hope everyone gets picked up this time!!!

KnightFlight

@BusyBee604 So if I got a Jan/Feb OCS date, do you think afterwards there's a chance I could take a brief leave for my sister's wedding?

You are attempting to join the military, you will miss out on a lot of family affairs and other important events. When I started my application I was hoping to miss my sister's upcoming wedding due to OCS. Not because I don't want to be there, but because it is my dream to serve my country as a pilot in the US Navy. If you get in and miss your sister's wedding it will only be the first of many events you will not be able to attend. Not trying to sound rude, but make sure the military life is something you want before swearing in, there is a lot more to it than flying airplanes.